Tainted Image

🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖

🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖

Third Person POV

"I will see you tomorrow morning," Nate whispers in Mia's mouth as he kisses her softly. "Definitely," she replies, kissing his lips. They sat quietly in his car after they had dropped Kenzie and Jordan off at their homes.

Mia had stubbornly gotten a job at the small restaurant in Mr. Patterson's vineyard. So, Nate took advantage and got a part-time job with her as well. Tomorrow was the beginning of her first shift, and Nate had made sure to be scheduled every hour with her.

He had no need for a job, but the fact he was able to spend more time with Mia seemed reason enough for him to ask his grandpa for a job.

Her hair was still soaking wet as she got off the car, but not one ounce of her cared. This had been a good night after all, and she owed it all to Nate. She smiles, kissing his lips one last time as she soothingly cups his cheek.

"I love you, Mia," he whispers in her lips, making her lips curl into a big smile. "I love you too. Good night," she says, and then gets off the car, running to the entrance and waving as she turns back smiling.

He takes off with a sigh, smiling the whole way home. The events of the night play in his mind as he drives down and soon, he turns onto his street, reminiscing about the way she looked so beautiful in his arms.

Nate was glad he had taken Mia away from the restaurant as the night had gotten awkward with Amanda's antics and Andrea's sudden appearance. The way Amanda had been acting against Mia still bewildered him. Amanda had never been close to Andrea, he wondered why the sudden change in her. Why was Amanda suddenly so adamant about getting Andrea involved in all of their events?

As far as Nate knew, Amanda always saw Andrea as a spoiled immature girl who lacked schooling. So why did she suddenly become so interested in making sure Andrea came around to their friendly events?

For their sake, he needed to talk to his mom and make sure she'd put a stop to Amanda before it became more uncomfortable for everyone.

He pulls into his driveway, dreading it the second he steps on his brake. Andrea's car was badly parked right behind his parents, and she stood by the side of the car with her arms folded over her chest. The night had become a bit chilly, and the dress she had on did no favor in keeping her warm.

Nate grunts inwardly, placing his car on the park gear and killing the engine. "Where have you been? Why did you leave the restaurant, Nate?" she bombard him with questions, making him clench his jaw.

"Andrea, go home. You have nothing to do here," he says as she tries to place her hands over his neck. He holds her hands, pushing her hands lightly and making her drop her arms to the side, feeling desolate.

"Nate, how could you do this to me? After all we've been through! Don't you love me anymore?" she asks, beginning to cry.

"For the love of... Mmmmmh!" he grunted, biting his lip, frustratingly. "Andrea, I won't repeat myself, go home," he warns her, making her follow after him as he walks to his door. "Baby, please... I love you. You know I do. I get it, I took you for granted, but I can do better. I'll do anything, Nate. Please... let's work this out." she says as she follows closely, stopping right behind him as he unlocks his front door.