Dress shopping - Willow

- theres just some things that i dont understand like how do you get the things in the jello and why cant you just jump in the elevetor to not be gone

and dude fr my ear twists like such a nicely

happy reading - 

I had asked Hunter to go to grom with me and he said yes!

I had never gone to grom with anyone before, romantically I mean.

I was super excited though.

So Amity, Vee and I were going dress shopping in Bonesburrough and Luz, Gus and Hunter were staying at Camila's house to look through a bunch of catalogs Luz had saved.

At first, Gus actually begged to go with us but Amity shut that down before it went anywhere.

So Amity, Gus and I met up at the portal door and met up with the others in Camila's house.

Camila opened the back door and smiled at the three of us. 

But she also looked insanely tired.

"Hey, you guys! Hunter and Luz have been yelling at each other all day. And they got Vee on in it too."

She stepped aside, pulling the door open and welcoming us inside. "niños! The others are here!" She yelled into the house.

"They've all been playing eh- what is it the block game, minercraft but on the mode where you can't fly everywhere. And they're all getting really worked up about it."

"Titan." Amity mumbled under her breath. "I told Luz not to play Minecraft with Hunter anymore 'cause they both get so aggressive about it."

Camila shook her head.

"SERIOUSLY HUNTER THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE SIMPLEST OF THINGS BLOWS MY MIND." Luz yelled from the living room.

"STOP YELLING AT ME!!" Hunter yelled back.

"EVERYONE STOP YELLING!" Vee yelled at the both of them.

"Todos ustedes dejen de gritar o voy a ir allí y quitarme el juego!!" Camila yelled at all of them.

(You all stop yelling or I'm going to go in there and take the game away!!)

The house went quiet for a second and Camila let out another hearty sigh.

Hunter walked into the kitchen and it was like a little switch flipped in him. 

When he came in he looked frustrated and kind of defeated but when he saw all of us he actually looked happy.

"Ay, you and your siblings are driving me crazy." Camila told him, waving her hand.

Hunter had gotten taller than her and it was a little strange. 

Camila wasn't very tall in the first place, Luz was almost taller than her too. Actually, almost everyone in the group aside from Gus was either almost as tall as her or a little taller.

But I guess it made sense. We were all growing up -- and pretty quickly might I add.

It was a little scary.

Unavoidable though. 

Either way, we were all growing up together, and I was very happy to be able to grow up with all of them. 

I loved them all dearly.

 Luz ran into the kitchen, right past Hunter and grabbed Amity, spinning her around a few times, her socks sliding over the kitchen tiles flawlessly.