Scuba diving - Willow

- This took just forever to write, and it's one of my longest chapters out of every chapter besides the pride month special one.

Also I don't know a lot abt scuba diving but I tried my best to do research on it so yk.

Happy reading  : ) -

It took Hunter a solid hour and a half to stop acting feral. He was basically bouncing off the walls until then. 

It was pretty safe to say that he should never have coffee again. 

When we all met in the kitchen, Chasity was sitting at the counter sipping a smaller cup of coffee. Hunter was eyeing it carefully. 

I couldn't tell if he wanted to snatch it from her to drink it or throw it on the ground.

I pat his shoulder comfortingly and pulled him away from her. I didn't wanna take any chances.

"Sooooooo... I hope you all can swim because today we have plans to take everyone scuba diving!" Jack's dad announced. 

Hunter leaned over to me and whispered, "I don't know how to swim.."

"I know. I know." I replied quietly.

"So then what do I do?"

"I don't know, I have no idea what scuba diving is."

Jack's mom gave me a smile and tipped her head to the side slightly. "Willow, Hunter. You both look a little uneasy. Is everything okay?"

"I don't know how to swimmmmm..." Hunter whispered again under his breath.

"What was that?" She asked.

"He's allergic to water!" I blurted out. 

It took me point two seconds to realize that was a really dumb thing to say. 

Everyone looked at me quietly as Hunter and I sat there in awkward silence. 

Well that was stupid.

"Do you not know how to swim, Hunter?" Jack asked, finally breaking the silence.

He looked like he was considering protesting, but decided not to dig a deeper hole for himself so he shook his head no sheepishly.

After some more silence, Jack's mom clapped her hands together and smiled. "Alright everyone, we're leaving in fifteen minutes, Hunter, we'll uh... figure something out for you."

Everyone dispersed and I went outside onto the deck.

Hunter and Ryan followed.

Ryan collapsed down onto a chair, rather dramatically. Hunter flopped down into a deck chair too and held one arm out to me.

I squished in next to him and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm assuming neither of you know what scuba diving is?" Ryan crossed one leg over the other.

I had no idea what scuba diving was. I wanted to say it sounded fun, but I think I was just thinking that because it's another new experience. It could be super terrifying. Who knows, that's the fun part.

We shook our heads.

"Okay, do either of you know how to swim?" He continued.

"I do." I replied. At least I knew how to swim a little bit. Amity and I used to skip out on our swim lessons.

"Okay..." Ryan sighed. "So scuba diving is when you kept dropped off into the ocean with oxygen tanks and you get to swim around, usually in coral reefs with sharks and eels and fish and stuff."