He puts his head back again closing red raw eyes.

" This so stupid. It's not like he dumped me but I feel the same way as if he had, and I keep thinking about the fact that I keep misreading him. Like the first time I made a move to kiss him he hadn't been ready then either and now this. Now I'm the one who feels scared to make any move forward."

Her heart aches.

" Izuku it's ok to feel what you feel. You can't help that. It's a messy situation right now and him being out on the road isn't helping since you both really need to talk all this through."

The greenett sighs.

" I know but I knew dating him with come with some rough patches like him possibly being gone when things hit a rocky patch, doesn't make it any easier tho. Ugh I just wish I could get my hurt feelings under control."

She smiles.

" You will. Give yourself time Izuku, feel what you need to."

He nods thinking.

" Yeah. I know you're right. I'll get past it, through it, whatever you wanna say. Everything feels so lonely here now without him so there's that too. Maybe I'll go home and see my mom for a few days just to calm everything down."

" That's a good idea Izu. It'll work out. I'm sure he'll be calling me soon to check on you. I'll talk to him ok?"

He smiles slightly.

" Ok. But don't make him feel bad. He was just being honest and I understand that and please make sure he's ok too."

She shakes her head with a grin.

" You are too sweet. You're more worried about him than you."

Izuku laughs softly.

" No, it's just I know we're both hurting over it and I don't want him to feel like he can't be open that's all. Anyway, thanks for listening. I love you, I'm gonna head back to my place and get some sleep, I need that too."

She gets up behind him walking him to the door.

"Want a ride?"

He shakes his head.

" No, I think the walk will do me good, thanks though."

Miles away on a tour bus a blonde musician is having his very own break down.

Kirishima eyes his best friend.

" Bro, what do you mean you fucked up? Please don't tell me you guys broke up?"

Katsuki scoffs getting up as he wipes drunken tears from his eyes.

" No, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up that way."

The redhead isn't sure what happened but it definitely doesn't sound or look good.

" Why don't you tell me what happened first."

Katsuki stares out the window watching the world rush by the bus windows as he answers.

" I'm a fucking idiot is what happened. I'm so damaged and so messed up inside that I couldn't even return the sweetest words I have ever fucking heard said to me by the most amazing guy I have ever known."

Kiri frowns.

" Bro.. did.. did he tell you he loved you?"

Katsuki doesn't turn around only nods.

" Yup."

" And you.. you didn't say it back?"

Katsuki sighs more of a growl in the tone.