17. Number 1. Fan

Izuku is standing in his bedroom, emerald eyes searching his closet for something to wear.

Tonight is Katsuki's concert and he has tickets and passes to be front and center, ones the handsome blonde had made sure to give him before Izuku left his apartment this morning after an amazing breakfast date.

He feels butterflies everytime he thinks about it and that good morning kiss before they ate was enough to make his head spin all day and it has been.

They have been getting closer, and that's amazing. The conversation this morning was an honest one tho as both talked over the fact that dating someone with the status Katsuki has definitely won't be easy at times but the greenett ment it too when he said it would be worth it.

As he continues to look through his closet the door buzzes.

He raises a brow unable to think of anyone it could be since he wasn't expecting company.

Emerald eyes peer through the peephole seeing a delivery man standing there.

He scrunches his face as he slowly opens the door because he didn't order anything so he's sure this is a mistake.

The delivery guy smiles his eyes glancing at the name on the package then back at the greenett.

" Hi umm Mr Midoriya?"

Izuku nods.

" Yes that's me, but I wasn't expecting anything"

The male shrugs with a smile.

" Well it's addressed to you", he says handing over the box.

The greenett takes it seeing the only name on the return address is
Dynamite

He smiles immediately.

" Um thank you, have a nice day", he says smiling as he closes the door.

He raises a brow with a large smile wondering what it could be.

Setting it on the kitchen counter the greenett cuts through the tape with a kitchen knife while nimble figures pull it open peering inside.

It looks to be clothing of some sort.

He reaches in pulling out three different t-shirts, two hoodies, a jacket and ball cap all with the blondes band name Midnight Blue along with a couple that only have Katsuki's stage name of Dynamite written across them in orange explosive letters.

He grins widely reaching in pulling out a note.

" Can't be a number one fan without the merch. I look forward to seeing mine in it tonight. Car will be there to get you at 7. There's perks to dating a rock star. See you tonight Deku - Kacchan "

Izuku bites his lip with happiness surging through him. There's a giddy feeling in his chest and he can't wipe the smile off his face. He's just going to jump in the shower to get ready when his phone rings.

He lights up immediately answering it.

" Hi Kacchan!"

Katsuki smirks on the line hearing the excited greenett.

" Hi Nerd. Got my package I see, just got the alert on my phone that it was delivered"

Izuku smiles looking at a black tshirt holding the blondes stage name.

" I did! Thank you, I mean I already had a tshirt but nothing like this stuff, its amazing I love it!"

The blonde smiles sitting at the piano a black pen in his hand as he jots down somethings on music sheets for the show.