21. Old Friend

After a meeting that throughly pissed Katsuki off to his core he's sitting in his apartment after Sero and Denki left, his bestfriend staying around a but longer.

The blonde stands staring out his large livingroom window with a clenched jaw.

Kirishima studies his friend closely.

" Sorry for the hassle from Mic man, that was totally unnecessary. You shouldn't have to hide how you feel just to please anyone else"

Katsuki nods not turning around keeping his gaze outside.

" Can you fucking imagine me asking him to do something like that? Fuck I'm already asking him to deal with a lot of shit, me always being busy and on the road, fans all over me, groupies sending me inappropriate shit that I know bothers him even if he won't say it. Can you just fucking imagine walking into his apartment and being like " hey, I know we're in a relationship and everything but we gotta act like we aren't, so basically act like you're no one to me if we're in public because fans are fucking crazy and think they own me. Cool? Thanks babe you're the greatest". Fuck, I'd expect him to kick my ass to the curb and never look back. My God damn stomach hurts just thinking about it."

Kirishima chuckles at his friends description of how that conversation would go.

" Yeah but you did good man telling Mic no fucking way. You gonna tell Mido about this stuff?"

Katsuki sighs then finally turns around, his hands in his pockets as he leans against the glass with his head back and eyes closed for a minute.

" I mean I feel like I have to. I don't wanna keep anything from him, this relationship is going to be hard enough without secrets, besides he has a right to know that he's now plastered all over the pages of the fucking tabloids"

" I guess you're right. I don't think it's gonna matter tho"

The blonde isn't so sure tho. His gut knots at the thought.

" I hope not" , is all he mumbles as he moves across the floor grabbing his apartment keys from the breakfast nook

" Lock the door when you leave, I'm gonna go see Deku"

After a short elevator ride later Katsuki is ringing the bell of his boyfriend's door.

He waits for him to answer eyes downcast on the floor.

It's early and they were out late so he's not even sure the greenett is up yet but he doesn't want to put this off and if he's honest be wants to see those green eyes that some how bring him comfort and he needs that feeling right now.

He's getting ready to ring the buzzer again when the door opens and sleepy green eyes peer out at him.

He's met with an always happy to see him smile that always makes his heart skip an instant beat.

Izuku had once asked him if he always looked so good in the morning, clearly this heart stealing green eyed waiter doesn't know just how attractive he is in the morning himself at least to intense crimson eyes.

His thoughts are broken by a soft tired voice.

" Hi Kacchan, I didn't think you'd be up so early but I'm happy to see you"

The blonde smiles.

" Morning Deku, I didn't expect to be up this early either and I'm sorry I woke you up so soon but...can we talk for a minute?"

The sleep suddenly falls from Izuku's system and is replaced by worry at the words just used.

Concern fills emerald eyes as he opens the door wider and let's the blonde inside.