20. Refusal

It's early the next morning after a late night out when the blondes sleep is disturbed by the constant sound of his phone ringing.

He's only been in bed for about three hours, he and Izuku had a rough time wanting to say goodnight and now he's trying to sleep it off.

Crimson eyes snap open with annoyance narrowing immediately as he grabs the thing on his night stand and answers in a rough angry sleep filled voice.

" Who the fuck is this?"

The voice of his band manager suddenly breaks in with his own worried annoyed tone.

" Bakugo? We have to talk! There is some damage control we need to do and do immediately"

The blonde squints his eyes trying to get them to focus, he's tired, slightly hung over and definitely not in the mood for whatever the fuck this is.

" What the hell are you talking about Mic?", the blonde grunts slamming his arm over his eyes.

" I don't have time to get into it over the phone but I am on my way to your apartment and the other three will be there too, I've called a meeting"

The blonde pulls the arm from his eyes sitting up because now he's pissed.

" What the fuck?! You can't just invite yourself over here like that and I'm in no mood for a god damn meeting yet, you need to let me wake the fuck up"

Mic shakes his head as he drives swiftly headed to the apartment of his angry rocker.

" No time Katsuki. Almost there"

With that the call was ended leaving a blonde confused and furious.

He gets up, a long line of curses falling from his mouth as he yanks on a white tank top and pulling on black sweats.

He had just barely brushed his teeth and put on a pot of coffee before Kirishima, Denki and Sero walk through his door without even so much as a knock and Katsuki's begins to twitch because he's already pissed and these extras just added to it.

The blonde turns around from his spot in the kitchen snapping at his band mates who are way too damn loud for his liking.

" You shits don't think you have to knock now?! And why are you being so god damn loud so early?!"

Denki rolls his eyes at his normally annoyed of a pittbull of a friend.

He sits down on the blondes couch putting his head back on it because it was a late night for them all and everyone is tired.

" Sorry. And anyone have any idea what this is about?", Denki mumbles

Kirishima's yawns shaking his head no as he takes a seat on one of Katsuki's livingroom chairs.

" No. He didn't say"

Sero shrugs with his own yawn sitting practically on Denki when he slams himself onto the couch.

" He sounded pissed whatever it is"

Katsuki rolls his eyes taking a large drink of the black coffee from a mug in his hand.

" He's always pissed off about something. It's getting fucking annoying"

Kiri shifts his eyes over to his friend.

" Mido stay over last night?", the redhead ask with a grin.

Katsuki meets his gaze giving a slight smirk before he looks down at the mostly gone liquid in his cup

" No, almost. Fuck we had a rough time saying goodbye last night"

Kirishima wiggles a brow.

" I bet"