15. Unconventional Date

Deep emerald eyes check the time on his phone.

6:17 pm.

Izuku is now rushing around his apartment trying to get ready go see Katsuki at his band practice.

He had had to work but since he had an early shift he was able to get out at around 5:30, now he's standing in front of his closet in nothing but a white cotton towel with damp forest green locks trying to figure out what to wear.

As he flips through the hangers in his closet trying to decide on something he scrunches his face in thought.

This should not be this hard, he's hung out with the blonde before, went out to the movies and everything so why is he taking so long to figure this out?

Emerald eyes suddenly fall on a cropped white sweatshirt and those black joggers with thin white stripes down the sides, the outfit he had thrown on to get breakfast that morning for the blonde before he knew he had an early practice, the outfit he had been in when that hot blonde musician told him he looked good in it.

He picks it up off the hanger and smirks.

Found it, yup this is the one.

After a satisfied smile and a fixing of a few deep green waves of messy but attractive hair Izuku is out the door and in his car with butterflies dancing at the thought of spending some time with Katsuki, finally.

When he pulls up and parks out front of the venue where the group practices he catches sight of a pink haired girl he has hasn't seen in awhile.

A smile instantly forms as he gets out of the car.

Yellow eyes meet his gaze.

" Izuzu!!!!" , she calls with a laugh as she races to him hugging him tightly.

The greenett laughs softly as he grips her in a hug lifting her from her feet for a minute.

" Hi Mina, I missed you. Haven't seen you in a couple weeks."

She smiles up at him.

" I know I know, I've been busy and um I hear you have been too with a certain short tempered hottie blonde boy inside" , she grins with a wiggled brow.

Izuku tints with blush giving a smirkish smile.

" Well..I mean yeah I'm not going to deny that, I'd be crazy to. It's been tough finding time to really see each other lately with him being so busy that's why I'm here."

Mina gives him an all knowing wink and smile.

" I know, he said you were coming by after your shift. He's been checking the time like every five minutes, even if he tries to hide it. He's excited about seeing you, I mean seriously how could he not be, you're so yummy" , she grins making Izuku blush.

" Oh god, I wish you wouldn't describe me like that! "

She giggles beside him linking her arm through his as they begin to walk into the venue together.

As soon as they enter the area by the stage and crimson eyes look up from his guitar seeing a super attractive green eyed waiter in a cropped sweatshirt showing a toned stomach for days there's a look in those eyes and a brow rose.

Mina giggles standing on her tip toes to whisper to the greenett who she still has locked in her arm hold.

" I describe you that way because that's how he looks at you, careful Izuzu, he hasn't eaten yet", she giggles as Izuku stares down at her with a shocked blush.

" Mina!", he whisper shouts as she laughs loudly yelling to the blonde on stage.

" Look who I found?! Isn't he adorable tonight?! I totally think I'm gonna snatch him away to hang out with me" , she teases her eyes on Katsuki who is jumping down off the stage moving tawrd them.