3 | Given And Taken

"Hello my knight. Park Jongseong. Jay." Ara's eyes turned icy blue, and Jay took another step back. "Long time no see, my beautiful knights."

"This can't be happening." Heesung raised his hand to spell bound Ara, but she snapped her fingers and in a second, Heesung went flying and fell against the wall. "That hurts," he grumbled and Niki helped him getting back on his feet.

Jay wrapped his fingers around her neck, and Ara smirked before moving her eyes. She could control anyone's moments with her gaze solely, and sweat rolled off Jay's forehead as he tried to hold on to her. Unfortunately, it was too much for him and he fell back on his steps. Jungwon caught him.

"My shining knight, Jongseong. How dare you-" Ara started but then stopped. Sunoo was conscious now, looking around confused. Other students were also blinking in the dazed state, and she sighed before flicking her hand and sending them all into deep sleep. "So where was I? Yes, Jay. The powers you all have... they are my gift."

"They are not your gift." Jake stepped forward. "And, Jay is not your knight. Never was. Get this through your skull."

"Oh yes!" She clapped her hands. "You were not my knights. How did I forget my dearest Sooha?" Her lips curved into a broad smile before she found something interesting in the back.

Sunghoon was staring down at the unconscious boy. What was his name again? Ah. Sunoo. Her heels clicked against the floor and Jungwon came in her way. "How did you break the spell?" he asked and pushed her back when she tried to go to Sunghoon. "How did you wake up?"

"Get away." Ara waved and the boy crumbled down in pain. His knees buckled and she side stepped towards Sunoo. Sunghoon looked up at her, his face blank. "Your infatuation with this kid is interesting, ice prince."

Sunghoon watched as she kneeled in front of Sunoo. His hands twitched. He wanted to do something, anything to get her away from Sunoo, but he was bound. Frozen in one place. Damn her. Every power they had individually, she had all of them in one place. She was far far stronger than him and others. He gritted his teeth, and tried hard to move but couldn't.

Ara smiled and pressed her fingers over the brunette's forehead. "Wake up, you little fox."

Sunoo blinked up at her. "Ugh... My head." He sat against the wall, and looked up at Sunghoon. "Hey, what happened?" He asked, looking around confused. "Did I doze off? Did I drink? I don't remember-Ayame. Ayame!" He crawled to his sister. She was unconscious beside Sooyun. "Wake up. Hey, Ayame!" He shook her hard, but in vain.

Ara tilted her head, and grabbed Sunoo by throat, dragged him up to his feet, pushing him against the wall. Niki tried to come at her, but was thrown out of the window before he could reach. The glass shattered. Looking back at Sunoo, she smiled. "Nice to see you, sunshine. These people manipulated my memories, but I remember now. You're a sweetheart. Do you know that?" She leaned forward and sniffed. "Hmmm... Sunghoon's scent is all over you."

Sunghoon watched as Sunoo's panicked gaze jumped between him and Ara. "What's... What's happening?" His lips trembled. "I... I can't breathe -" He choked out, his helpless eyes begging Sunghoon to help him. "Save... me."

She loosened her hold, and he gulped, breathing hard. "I'm in a mood to tell a story. Once upon a time there lived two princesses." Ara threw Sunoo at Sunghoon, and released the boys from the spell. Niki jumped back into the room from window. All seven of them stared at her, but her focus only was on Sunoo. "One of princesses was destined to be the savior of the kingdom, having powers that could even change axis of the earth. She was strong, and she was supposed to rule the kingdom, but you know what she did?"

"You know why Sooha had to go hiding. She was being chased by-"

"Yeah. As our cute Jungwon can't hold himself back, yes, she ran away. Leaving everyone behind to rot. She distributed her powers into the seven knights and those fools came here instead of being where they're needed. So her little sister had to step up in the game of chess." Ara stepped forward and tapped Jake's cheek. "Right? And you guys are my knights as much as you were of Sooha's but of course you preferred a selfish bitch over everyone. No?"