Chapter 10 - "A Place To Start"

TW: None???

Second-Person POV

You yawned as you keeled over your porch. 

Yes, you had just finished building a house, even as you were sleep deprived, hungry, and slightly lonely. It was relatively large, and had taken you all day. You stood up, your back killing you as you stared up at your handiwork. It was a cute cottage that made you smile.

 It was a cute cottage that made you smile

{IMAGE REF}

You sighed as you decided to bathe. Much like real life, you had to worry about how you smelled. And right now, you were pretty sweaty and covered in sawdust. You chuckled at the thought. Luckily for you, a river was nearby, and you could wash yourself and your clothes in it. you had been lucky enough to pluck a chicken feather and craft a fletching table, so you could craft new clothes.

You grabbed a white shirt and some gray trousers that you had made for yourself, and you made your way to the river. Your footsteps ceased as you stood at the water's edge, and you sighed. You reached down, crossing your arms and began to pull up your shirt, but you stopped dead in your tracks as you saw someone else bathing across the same river.

He was thin and muscular, and pink hair rippled down his back in soft, pink waves. Two elven ears stuck out of his hair, earrings of different gems glimmering in the sunset light. His back was covered in scars. You could see a duller pink tail just above the water, sticking out a hole in his trousers. He was about ankle-deep in the water, having just removed his shirt and prepared to dive in. Before your eyes could travel to anything else on the attractive male, you were met with piercing red eyes, and glimmering tusk-like bottom teeth.

This, however.

This made you blush.

His eyes widened momentarily as he noticed the position you were in, about to remove your shirt. You hastily clear your throat and shove your shirt back down. You give him an apologetic wave, and you move further down the river. You used your already dirty hands to dig a way through the dirt, leading away from the river, into a clean pool you could bathe in. You moved branches, bushes, and other leafy, viney things to surround the area and make it secluded and covered.

With a sigh, you stripped and got into the pool, rubbing yourself with the clean water, and washing your hair. You got out and wrapped a cute striped banner that Tubbo had found and given you around yourself. It made a surprisingly good towel, after all.

With a sigh of contentment, you left the comfortable confines of the leafy bath area and hurried home. 

Well...

Tried to.

You felt yourself collide with a sturdy back. You were knocked backward slightly as you lost your footing and looked up, facing the same man you had almost just seen...exposed.

You flushed and clasped the banner around you tighter. You saw he had been talking to Phil.

The man was in only gray shorts that looked slightly damp, and his hair was wild and unbrushed. Still dripping, even. He looked down at you and your eyes widened, a light blush finding its way to your cheeks.

Third-Person POV

Y/n smiled nervously and laughed. "O-Oh, it's you again-H-Hi." Y/n mentally curses herself for stuttering, and the man gave a soft smile. "Indeed it is." He held his hand out to the female piglin. She takes it and Techno helps her balance as she stands off the ground. "I'm sorry to walk over to your spot- I didn't know." She admits nervously, and Technoblade nods. "It's okay." Phil walked closer and looked at you, his brows furrowing. "Y/N, where are your clothes?" 

Y/n blushes.

Shit, you were still in a towel. 

"BE RIGHT BACK-" Y/n shouts, and she rushes away, running into her newly built house. It only has a couple basic things inside. Furnace, crafting table, a fletching table, and a couple chests. She slides on some clothes that she crafted, and they look quite good. 

She runs back out to be met with the chest and embrace of someone very green. 

Y/n gasps for air for a moment, recognizing the scent, before grinning and hugging back. It was Dream. He was now just wearing combat pants, a green hoodie, and black combat boots. Over his face was a white smiley mask.

"DREAM!" You shout loudly and happily, hugging him tight back. Technoblade and Phil watch, Technoblade looking confused, whereas Phil looked quite happy at the sibling reunion. She saw Phil nudge him out of the corner of her eye and say something along the lines of, "They're twins."

But, you buried your face in your brother's chest and smiled. Finally, exhaustion caught up with you, and you fell right asleep in your brother's comforting arms. Finally, you felt truly safe.

{800 Words}

Second Chapter tonight? How lovely! I hope you enjoyed, it's a little shorter than usual. I'm very sleepy so I hope next chapters will make more sense after I get some sleep. Goodnight everyone!

Please take care of yourself and if ever, you need to talk, I'll be right here. :)