Chapter 3 - "Failed Kidnap"

TW: attempted kidnap, physical violence, real world problems (🍤)

Clay and I ended the stream after answering a few questions. I smiled and hugged him tightly around his waist, making him wheeze. "I think I like your chat, Y/n." Clay said as he started calming down, picking me up and running me out of my room- over the door he had decided to break in.

I squealed as Clay ran into the living room with me, where Drista was contented sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone, Patches joining her on her lap. "DRISTA HE BROKE MY DOOR DOWN!" I screamed, causing her to laugh. "I know, there's already fanart for it." She joked, pulling up a screenshot which showed Clay with glowing red "Triggered" eyes in my doorway, the door broken off its hinges on the ground next to him.

Clay sighed in mock defeat and set me down. "I'll go screw it back on then..." he said in a fake disappointed tone and jogged back upstairs to my room. I looked over at Drista and cocked an eyebrow. "We're you watching the stream?" I asked, to which she let out a sly giggle and nodded. "You really did hide it well, then ACTUALLY ended up kicking his ass. Well played sis."

I gave her a smile and saluted as I walked over to the couch and hugged Patches. "I love youuuuuu." I said, nuzzling her before getting up. "I think I'll go on a walk, I'll be back soon!" I said, giving Drista a quick hug despite her protest and collecting my backpack with my wallet and phone before speedrunning out the door.

After getting outside, I put on my mask and glasses as to not be recognized and began walking down the sidewalk happily. I began to hum and sing softly to myself, smiling as I made my way over to the nearby Uber station. I pulled out my phone and dialed in the number, putting it to my ear. "Hello?" The voice on the other end asks after choosing, and I smiled to myself. "Hello! Can you please come pick me up at ****** Ave?" I asked politely, and I heard a grunt for a response before they hung up.

I sat on a bench and waited patiently, swaying my feet to the music in my head while I stared down into the cracks in the sidewalk. Before long the Uber pulled up, which was a genuinely shady looking vehicle. I pushed aside my anxiety and opened the door, where stains of many different colors lay, and it smelled as if someone had died there. I decided to keep my guard up and pull a switchblade into my pocket for easy access just in case. The man in the driver's seat turned back to me and smiled at me with tobacco-stained teeth.

I swear I felt my heart drop into my stomach as he began to speak with a raspy voice. "Where to, sweets?" He said, a smirk slowly creeping up onto his face like a python waiting to strike. I gulped, second-guessing my decision but not wanting to be rude. "Th-The closest mall please.." I said, and he turned around. He accelerated so fast that I almost hit the seat in front of me, and I held onto the seatbelt for dear life.

I looked out the window, close to having a panic attack as I saw us going past the mall. I growled and looked at the sketchy man in the front seat. "The mall is back that way you sketchy fuck!" I growled, and he chuckled as we pulled into some sort of warehouse parking lot.

"You see, I was never planning on taking you to the mall, Kitten." He said his unsettling raspy voice,  and I rolled my eyes. "I could have guessed that, I just didn't want to be rude about the state of your crusty ass car." I announced, taking my seatbelt off and giving him an innocent smile, which he couldn't see due to my mask and sunglasses.

"I'm going to ask you once, Kitten. Be obedient and you won't meet your bloody end." He demanded, banging his fist on the center console. I scoffed, putting my hand down into my pocket. "I suggest YOU be obedient, I know how to fight dirty. You bitch." I say, biting my top lip and trying to keep in my creeping anger mixed with raging anxiety. The man turns around, showing his face to me once again. He looked older, maybe in his late 50's? It made me feel nauseous considering he was almost three times my age. I hated putting on an act like this, it was very outside my persona to be threatening.