Chapter 2 - "Brother Reveal Pog?"

I fell up the stairs to my room (somehow) and made it to my streaming setup. I smiled cheerfully as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and typed out in a draft "Stream starting 10:00 AM - EST, (Small surprise guest may pop in, Idk.)" I then tweeted it out.

Checking the time, I saw that it was 9:50

Checking the time, I saw that it was 9:50. 10 minutes to go. I decided to speedrun downstairs once again and grab a water bottle (or maybe three) for the stream. As I was running back upstairs I tapped Clay on the back and kept running, a confused "hm?" Coming from him. I may or may not have almost dropped one of my water bottles.

I dashed up to my computer, starting the stream and putting up my "Stream Starting Soon" window and muting my mic. My "Stream Starting Soon" Screen was my Minecraft character holding a golden sword, a crown neatly draped over her right piglet ear with some Oxeye daisies sticking out. On her left ear, she had 3 golden piercings. Her eyes were large and innocent, and her face was decorated by small freckles, also accompanied by two red devil-like horns that stuck out of her upper forehead.

{Here's What It Looks Like}

I drank some water before moving my cursor over to Minecraft and getting it started up, logging into Hipixel and inviting Clay to join. After that, I switched back over to my stream and saw my viewer count was its happy and average 20,674+
Before anyone got bored, I switched the window to my Minecraft Hipixel and unmuted quickly.

"Hello chat!! How is everyone doing today?!" I asked in a happy and chipper tone. I smiled as responses from my favorite few viewers rolled in, even though they couldn't see me.

Saadbaaby: Not good

Gwensgamingstreams: Great now that you're here! <3

InanimateObject4152: Great! You?

Vivziepopfan100: AMAZING!!! :D

——————————————————————
I smiled as I took a deep breath and began replying to them. "Aw! Saadbaaby I hope you feel better! I'm doing amazing now that you're here, Gwensgamingstreams! That's perfect InanimateObject4152!! I'm doing great! Vivziepopfan100... DID THE NEW EPISODE OF HELLUVA BOSS COME OUT?! TELL ME!?