Chapter 9 - "A World Of Danger"

TW: Cursing, graphic descriptions of Injury

2nd Person POV

You could feel your heartbeat race as you grabbed some of the wood you had collected and quickly begun slapping planks down, building a little hut that was big enough for you, Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil. 

A chime could be heard from your pocket as you looked down, pulling up the communicator. You read some messages, some that were still coming up.

Chat

Fundy: What the heck???

Tubbo: Uhhhmm guys I have nowhere to hide??!

Tommy: Follow Your map, Y/N built a hut. Hurry Tubbo

Tubbo: OKABVY

Technoblade: Halllooo Nerdssss

Dream: WE MIGHT DIE SHIT SHITTT

Technoblade: Just don't. Just don't do that :)))

George: Wow. solved death right there.

Technoblade: Yes

______________________

You stopped for a moment as you stared at the messages, before opening them and hesitantly typing, your fingers quivering against the keys of your communicator.

Chat

Y/N: Is everyone safe?

Dream: Y/N, SHIT, YOU'RE HERE??

Dream: I am safe, hiding with George and Fundy in a hole.

Y/n: Tubbo?

Tubbo: RUNNIhGN

Y/N: I assume he typed running?

Sapnap: Yeah, I'm safe too, in a blocked off cave with Bad, Skeppy, and Sam.

______________________

Suddenly, the door to the hut burst open, revealing a Tubbo with an arrow in his shoulder, panting crazily. Your attention immediately peeled from the device in your hands and you ran over to the small boy. He was wearing a green polo with blue jeans. His legs twisted to look like a Faun- a mythological goat humanoid- and he had hooves. His hair was scruffy brown, and his pupils were square, swimming in blue pools in his eyes. Two small vertical horns were on his head, and where normal human ears would be, he had fluffy sheep or goat-like ears. On his backside, a fluffy brown pompom was present, wiggling with fear.

You panicked and opened your arms, hugging him. The boy immediately melted into it, whimpering softly in fear and pain from the arrow in his shoulder. Tommy's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to scream. "TUBBO!" He shouted, bolting and grabbing onto Tubbo's arm tightly. Tommy teared up, his eyes flooding with salty, plump tears. "It's gonna be okay, Tubbo." He said, probably saying it to comfort both him and Tubbo both.

Wilbur and Phil sent each other horrified glances before jumping up to help Tubbo sit down. You sighed as you were brought down with him, Tubbo beginning to cry in the crook of your neck. The arrow in his shoulder was gruesome. The arrow was stabbed deep in his flesh, and blood oozed out of the slit. It was in a compromised position. You stared at it, in thought about what to do. 

Tubbo whimpered as you growled. You stood up, your eyes filled with determination. Your tail lashed as you narrowed your eyes. You grabbed the stone sword you had crafted earlier and bolted out of the cabin, slamming the door shut. You began panting, your eyes glowing an eerie red color, a piglin classic, as you ran into the field.

Third-Person POV

All Y/n could feel was rage, her heart beating hard and fast, blood roaring through her ears as smoke slid out of her nostrils. She clutched the sword hard, her knuckles turning white as she heard the clack and grind of bones behind her. 

She heard an elastic string being pulled, and she whipped around, blocking the arrow that came hurling at her with the sword. It left a sizable dent in her weapon, but she couldn't care less. She reached in through the skeleton's rib cage and grabbed its spine, making its boney fingers drop the bow in shock. The skeleton stared at her with hollow eyes as her grip tightened on the spine.

The skeleton remained motionless, staring at Y/n with its lifeless, yet evil sockets. This was the skeleton that shot Tubbo. This was the very skeleton. Y/n felt rage overtake her body, making her muscles ache as she flexed her hand, causing the skeleton to break in half falling into a pile of bones. Y/n picked one up and cracked it with raw strength, grabbing a splinter of the freshly cracked bone. 

Before long, She heard something running towards her. It hit her like a truck. Y/n gasped in pain as she pushed it off her, and she was immediately feeling the urge to throw up. 

A.

GIANT.

FUCKING.

SPIDER.

Y/n Yelped as she took a swing at it with her sword, slicing a giant gash in the spider. As it continued to jump at her, and she dodged, light on her feet, she attacked, and it eventually keeled over, dead. Y/n then cringed as she saw strands of silk stuck to its legs. She gulped and grabbed the stringy substance and pulled it in, running back into the cabin, pressing open the door. 

There, Tubbo sat, holding Tommy's hand and leaning on Phil as he panted in pain. Y/n looked at him sadly, before she leaned down. "Tubbo, this is gonna hurt like a bitch." She warned him, and he nodded. "I'm prepared, Just do it, please." He begged, and Y/n nodded. She walked behind him and siezed the arrow between her fingers. She pulled it out, and Tubbo yelped. It came out easier than expected. The arrow was covered in blood, and had some tissue on the tip, making Y/N wince. 

She gently tied the string to the end of the bone splinter and began to suture him up, makeshift. He winced and cried as he felt it pierce over and over, until it was done, and the bleeding stopped. Y/n bit off the tip of the string, as Tubbo gulped. Left over from Y/n's craftsmanship, were some relatively neat stitches. There were a few that looked iffy, but they would hold.

Tubbo sighed and laid down on Phil's lap, and Phil wrapped a worried wing around him. "He'll be okay, Phil, Tommy, Wil." Y/n smiled and sat down, yawning. Her hands and face were covered in blood, but her heartbeat had calmed down. 

Before long, the sun began to rise, and she heard screams, grunts, and growls outside, and the smell of burning undead flesh and bone. She heard a few undead clawing back under the dirt, or some, at least trying to. 

Y/n's sleepy eyes drooped as she looked over at Phil and Wilbur, who looked the same. Tommy and Tubbo, however, had fallen asleep as dawn broke. Y/n smiled at the sweet sight of the boys holding hands as they slept. They were truly each others' best friend.

{1069 Words}

Sorry, my friends if this chapter is a little bit messy or hastily put together, I really had to post something, or to write something that would get my mind off of an unfortunate experience. My gecko died today and I figured, "why not take this sad energy and turn it into productivity?"
I NEVER DO THAT THOUGH. So enjoy this chap, don't worry, Tubbo's gonna be just fine. :)

Remember to please care for yourself, and give your body what it needs. :)
If you ever want to talk, I'm here! Please don't hesitate to send me a DM, I'll be happy to reply and be your vent-buddy. :)