Chapter 7 - "Rude."

Starting out the morning glaring at Clay and Drista, Y/N put her hands on her hips. Water was dripping off of her face and sopping wet hair, and ice cubes were scattered along the floor of her bedroom and her bed, of which she was just sleeping in moments before.

"So, which one of you came up with the grand idea to dump a BUCKET of ice water on my head to wake me up?" She interrogated with a scowl, glaring at Dream specifically. Dakota looked down shyly at his feet and twiddled his thumbs. Y/N trudged into her bathroom with a deep grimace and grabbed a towel, and a change of clothes for the day. Leaving her siblings and her best friend standing in her room. 

she dried off and sliced on her fresh clothing, consisting of a pair of black jean-shorts, chains framing the sides along her hips, a red velvet crop tank-top, and pigtails. (If your hair is too short for pigtails you can leave them down :))

She left the comforting spot of her bathroom to stare at Clay. "Mr. Dream, I hope you make this up to me by making me French toast and strawberries." Y/N sassily put her hands on her hips with a smirk, her hair, of which was still wet, sticking uncomfortably to her back. Everyone stayed silent, before Dream snarkily bowed with a smirk. "Yes your majesty." he laughed, and left, along with Drista. Y/N sighed and looked over to Dakota. "Sorry about that Y/n, they kind of pressured me into it." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm hoping when I go home, my house isn't trashed." Y/N patted him on the back with a comforting warm smile. "Hey, it'll be okay!" We aren't going anywhere, and if we do, well, uhm...we got abducted or something!" Y/N spoke confidently, and slid on one of her merch hoodies. 

"Wanna go out or something?" Y/N chirped and Dakota nodded eagerly. He ran into the bathroom with his backpack and came out a few moments later wearing a baby-blue sweater and black jeans. His hair had been brushed and his face was cleaned up. "Where do you want to go?" Y/N smiled, as Dakota's face lit up, and his eyes shimmered with excitement. She could guess that besides work, he doesn't really get out much. 

She grabbed his hand and lead him downstairs, after grabbing a little bag that was shaped like a strawberry. It held a switchblade, her wallet, and a couple random pieces of candy that were astray in the bottom of the bag.

As the two made their ways down the stairs, Y/N and Dakota could clearly smell French toast she definitely asked for. And did not demand. No. None of that. :)

She sat at the table along with Drista, Dakota sitting beside them and taking a sip out of a water bottle he had, covered in cute stickers from shows and movies. Dream brought over a massive plate of French toast over and smiled when he saw Y/n's expression of pure bliss. They all took however much they wanted and all began to eat in a comfortable silence. The only thing that could be heard was the jarring sound of forks and knives scratching along the ceramic plates they ate off of.

Once they finished, Drista held up a syrup-covered spoon aggressively at Clay and grinned Manically. "I WILL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT WITH MY SYRUP SPOON, BROTHER!" She yelled, Dream yelping, jumping out of his chair and swiftly running away, to the kitchen. He dropped his plate off in the sink, Drista doing the same, except she kept the eye-gouging syrup spoon, raised menacingly in the air as she chased Clay throughout the house.

Y/N couldn't help but laugh as she lifted her plate and placed it in the sink, Dakota placing his in on top of hers. They both looked satisfied with the breakfast they had. The two friends left the house and Y/N squinted as she turned and got into the car of her own. She didn't want to Uber anymore after the experience she had a while ago. A shudder of fear ran through her body, head to toe.

She didn't really like using her own car much, because she was afraid she wouldn't operate it correctly, even though she was a very decent driver. She got in the driver's seat and Dakota slid into shotgun. She connected her phone to bluetooth and handed it to Dakota. "Here! Pick a song!" Y/N smiled as Dakota nodded in agreement. He turned on what she recalled was his favorite song. Lemon Boy, by Cavetown.

She chuckled, as she assumed that was why he dyed his hair Yellow.

She drove them to the mall, and parked in a spot that was only three away from the front. A lucky park. She got out of the car and unplugged her phone from the car charger. Shutting the door, she looked over to Dakota, who was staring at the mall with childish wonder and awe in his eyes. 'Has he ever been tho the mall? like, to shop?' Y/N wondered, sliding on her trademark mask and glasses as they began to walk towards the giant building.

(Second-person POV)

You walked up to the mall, Dakota at your side. the click of each of your shoes reverberating through the fairly empty parking lot. The only other sounds being the groups of people chattering by their cars, and the crisp wind hitting their ears in just the right way to make sound.

The two entered the mall and looked around. here do you want to go?" You asked Dakota, looking over his pale face. he turned and grabbed your hand, leading you to a very feminine-looking store.

Skirts and cute tops lined the walls and displays. He ran over to one of the racks and pulled off a yellow and white one, a grin from ear-to-ear forming on his soft face. You laughed and ran over, grabbing a skater skirt that you found cute. It was F/C with a cute design on it. You picked it up and smiled. Yet, before you could go and try it on, the same bitch from the mall last time was here. she walked up to you and traveled her eyes along your curves, forming a look of disgust. "Ugh! it's you, mask bitch." ew. the naked mole rat speaks. It honestly sounded like an elephant pissing through a cheese grater.

You laughed at your own thought and simply turned around, walking away from the bitch to a rack of hairclips. You eventually found a cute lemon hairlip matching set and ran over to Dakota, with a huge smile. "Dakota! look how cute they are!" You squeaked, and he took them, shoving them in the basket. "WE ARE GETTING THESE!" He declared loudly.

You continued to shop with your best friend, and you both coming out with a haul of about $78 worth of trinkets and accessories, and $130 worth of clothes that you both bought. As you left, the two of you had gotten Boba/bubble tea (your pick!) And the both of you were wearing one of the skirts each of you had bought. Dakota made a great femboy in your opinion. good for him.

You both got into the car and drove back to your shared house with your two chaotic siblings, nearly running into some kid's wayward bike that had found its way into the middle of your street. By the time you got home, however, Dakota decided he would walk home from your house since it was only a few blocks. You said goodbye to your friend and went inside. As you made your way across the house, you saw both Dream and Drista asleep on the floor, the dirty spoon still in her hand. You stared at them for a moment, feeling slightly hazy from an oncoming fever. You bent down and took the spoon from Drista and walked it over to your sink. You heard the two make their ways to their rooms behind you. 

Your commotion of stomping around blindly must have woken them up.

You flopped onto your bed with your fresh sheets. Dream must have washed them for you while you were gone. He was such a good twin brother. ASIDE from the reason they needed to be washed in the first place. 

Nestling under the covers, and placing your head onto your pillow, you passed out and fell into a deep, deep, deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I figured out a way to post! Enjoy the Chapter! The second one will be posted very soon! I love you guys and remember to care for yourselves!}

{1441 Words}