"Katsuki!" He cried, "Katsuki, please! Just tell me where you are!" Masaru waited. He stood there until his foot couldn't take it any longer. He hopped over to a tree, tears pricking his eyes. He leaned against the trunk with his hand, sliding down.

"Oh my god," Masaru fell to his knees. "Oh my god," he ran his hands through his hair and tugged. "Oh my god," he sobbed. Masaru hated himself. He hated his house. He hated his garden. He should've known such a large house with an even larger landscape would result in this. He wanted to pull it apart. He wanted to strip everything off, to have everything inside out. He wanted to burn it all down. His glasses slid down his nose and tears fell onto the lenses. Masaru didn't know what to do. He wanted to end it all.

That is before he heard the scream.

Masaru's head snapped up, "Katsuki?" He heard it again but more faint. "Katsuki!" He shot up from the floor, the sudden movement flinging his glasses off his face and dropping to the ground. "Katsuki, I'm coming!" He shouted, sprinting in a random direction deeper into his forest of a garden. Not registering the throbbing in his ankles.

He followed the direction of the voice that slowly kept getting louder, more frustrated. Twigs snapped underneath his feet as he sprinted, dodging trees that came in his path. Masaru was panting and his muscles were burning but he didn't stop running.

It wasn't until he came to a clearing that he finally stopped, taking in the view. Somehow, past his house, past his garden, past the forest was a river. The water was so blue that it made Masaru wonder if it was the actual color of the water and not the sky reflecting off of it. In the middle of this huge river was a large willow tree.

Masaru stepped forward, "Katsuki!"

Silence.

"Help me!"

Masaru's eyes widened. He ran to the water splashing around. "Katsuki, I'm coming!" As he got deeper, the water slowed him down. Masaru looked around him and saw big rocks. They were boulders creating a pathway to the large tree. He made his way from the water to the large rock, he climbed on top of it and balanced himself. It was conveniently smooth at the top so it wasn't hard to stand balanced. He jumped from rock to rock carefully then picked up the pace.

When he got to the branches of the Willow tree he hesitated. Masaru bit his lip, why was he hesitating? His son was in there and in need of help so why is he hesitating? Masaru let his lip free and inhaled, grabbing a fist full of the hanging vines, pushing them out of his way. "Katsuki, I'm here!"

Under the willow tree was another small clearing, a beautiful small island where the willows trunk grew and water surrounding it like a mote. The trunk of the tree was thick, its width as big as a house and its height taller than any building Masaru has seen. The entire scene was beautiful, something no one could ever see in their lifetime. Masaru was mesmerized, the shades of blue, brown, and green all softly complimented each other with small little colors of pink and purple that danced around. The blond color almost blending in with the rest.

Almost.

Masaru gasped, "Katsuki!" He took a double take and continued to hop on the stones until he reached the small island of the trunk. Once on the island he slid and fell to his knees, immediately recovering and shuffling to the trunk. He leaned against the trunk, looking up he called, "Katsuki!"

Katsuki looked down, "What are you doing here?" Katsuki sat on a thick branch at around six meters up the tree.

"Me?" Masaru cried, "Katsuki, what are you doing here? You know what? Nevermind!." Masaru felt around the extremely thick trunk finding two small hand holds and placing his right foot on the trunk. "Just stay right there, Katsuki! I'm coming!" He bounced on his left foot and pushed off, reaching out to grab another branch and his right foot slid, unable to carry the weight. Masaru's entire body scratched against the trunk, scraping his stomach, chest, thighs, and arms.