~Questions to be. answered~

~hiccup Pov~

I was holding a meeting for the Berkains  where they can ask all the questions they want and me and my mom will answer them. once everyone entered the great hall Stoick automatically asked, "Where is your wife i haven't seen her yet and i want to know who my son married" I looked down and i think mom understood what i was asking her "Stoick., hiccup doesn't like to talk much about it his wife Hanna she... died." The gang gasped and some berkians even had sympathetic faces. "How?" Stoick asked "Childbirth" Mother said. Fishlegs which I'm thankful for decided to change the subject with a different question "Did she have a dragon?" he asked "Ah yes, Luna" i whistled each dragon had their own call so when i whistled she came on in. With a certain Ruffrunner on her head. "What breed is she may i ask?" fishlegs said almost fangirling over the Light fury. "A light fury i answered we found her 3 years after i was banished i got out of my seat and got the clingy Ruffrunner of her head and she looked relived "Thank you hiccup"   she said in dragonease "Anytime" "Are you speaking their language???" Gobber asked "Yes dragonease, as we like to call it" i stated "Hes the only one who knows it fluently, i know the important words and astra just knows the word fly but Shes getting there." "How long does it take to learn dragonease?" Gobber asked,"30 years but that was shortened sense uh well how do i say this?" i said looking at my mom for help "Hiccup is a dragon hybrid toothless is alpha but hiccup i guess you can say rules with him he has the power of any dragon and can turn into anyone he wants to but his soul dragon is a night fury" she said and i turned into a night fury. Let's just say the berkians we shocked. many useless questions later and three hours have gone by as i was just going for a walk in my village the gang came up to me " Um hiccup, we just came here to say we are sorry for everything we have done will you forgive us?" "Of course, i believe everyone should get a second chance" i said "Really thank you so much hiccup! does this mean we will get our own dragons?!" "Uh maybe"

BOOM CHAPTER DONE sorry i haven't uploaded yesterday lol i was writing a like 2k word Wednesday chapter to make up for not updating that for like 3 months.