~Berkians~

Hiccup Pov:

"Chief! there's a shipwreck on the east coast they are all alive and awake they must have been there for a while there berkians."  my heart stopped when he said that the entire hall became quiet "We have them right here chief" eret said (Hiccup looks like how he looks in homecoming) i put on my helmet on and signaled for the others to leave some took their food and others just left.  "Bring them in" I said with a shaky breath. the only others who were in the great hall with me was toothless eret Dagger and heather. eret opened the doors and a group of fellow Berkins came in i recognized them all (Uh sorry about this but um yet again i forgot to mention spitelout and gothi were with them as well)  i saw my dad, my uncle, gothi, snoutlout my cousin, fishlegs,the twins ruff and tuff, and Astrid...  my heart started to hurt i suffer from panic attacks due to my past...

Gobber Pov: When we entered the traitor villages great hall it was at least three times the size of ours they had dragon hangers up above and fishnets hanging above filled with fish (Basically what a horse will eat out of but except it's called hay nets) they had many pictures along the walls one was of a man in black armor with a night fury, another one was of the masked man and his I'm supposing wife while she was pregnant, and there was one with the night fury and his mate I'm guessing and they have three little hatchlings with them.  and then they were one picture that made us all gasp it was of hiccup (15-year-old hiccup) with a masked woman they had a night fury and a Storm cutter the same one that took hiccups mom.  we looked over to the chief where we saw he had a mask on the night fury sat next to him on the other side of the chief there was a dusty chair not sat in for a while next to it was a small little chair which looked like it gets used every now and then. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Stoick yelled "WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF MY DEAD SON??" The masked rider never filched.  "Is there any weakness to this guy?" snoutlout asked. tuffnut and ruffnut said this "Oh yeah there is i heard it's his past." "And you didn't think to tell us this why?!" "Because we didn't think it was important." they said.

Sorry I'm ending this here more later Tho!