~Hiccup is that you?~

(Btw I'm terrible at chapter names i almost named this one hiccup? again)

⚠ I AM NO DOCTOR I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING MEDICAL SO IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG FEEL FREE TO TELL ME 

Hiccup Pov: "Why is there a picture of useless here?" snoutlout said all the berkians started yelling now and saying my old names i used to be called my heart was really starting to hurt now but i had to ignore it and push on "Ehm excuse me but don't we have something to do?" heather asked. all the berkians shut up and came and sat down. "WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF MY DEAD SON, YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" Stoick asked. the memories of my past were coming back to haunt me my heart started to have stabbing pain in it i began not see clearly and everyone's voices became muffled.  

Berkin Pov: as we kept talking the chief of this weird traitor island started to clutch his heart and breath heavily. "Oh, shoot he's having a panic attack! toothless help" the girl with the black hair called out Gothi's eyes went wide, and she got up and waddled over there. "Get away from him you creepy old lady " the man with the red hair said she wacked him in the head with the stick the dragon which is named toothless went to its rider and nudged him with his head and crooned the chief stopped breathing heavily and then put his hand on the dragon's head gothi came over and whispered WAIT WHISPERD? sense when could gothi speak?

Hiccup Pov: 

Gothi came up to me and whispered this "Hiccup the one way to stop your panic attacks is to fix what made them happen." gothi always knew that i was different when it came to dragon killing she too had a Terrible terror of her own she actually found out about toothless way before anyone from berk so i gifted her terrible terror as a way of saying thanks for keeping a secret i also always  trust gothi because she used to take me in when the gang of teens would come and try to bully me. so, i trust gothi with my life.  "Ok" i said to gothi.  After my panic attack was over i was asked the question again "WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF MY DEAD SON?!" "Your son never died." i said to him all the berkians became quiet "What do you mean it's clear he was too weak to stand 16 years away from berk." Spitelout said "Well do you want to explain how I'm here then?" i said and i pulled of my helmet All of the hall became extremely silent you could hear if a pencil would drop. "Hiccup, is that you?" Stoick said.

Yes, another cliffhanger and no i know nothing about panic attacks you don't have to tell me twice btw please forgive me for being extremely stupid i can just never bring myself to look things up like that because it's going to make me cry knowing people have to experience stuff like this anyway once again forgive me for the short chapters but at least i update every day, right? anyway bye! Cya Tomorow! <3