~Ship wreaked.~

My daughter's 4th birthday is in five days and also my wife's death but i have to stay strong for astra.  i was playing with my little girl before i have to get my day started i want her for feel loved like my dad should have treated me (Yes i know last chapter i said she was four years old i meant three so yeahhhh) Toothless was also there as well watching over dart which was one of his hatchlings dart was black on top and white on bottom she yes she many villagers confuse her to be a boy because she has more black than white but dart is a girl and she has a great bond with my daughter so toothless gave me the permission to let dart be my daughters protector . after a bit of playing i had to start my patrol "Alright sweetie daddy's gotta get to work now, ok? i promise i will play with you in a bit, ok?" "Ok! can dart stay with me?" "of course," "come on toothless" "But i don't want to go to work i want a day off to eat my fishes!"   (Italics is dragonease) "Toothless you can eat your fishes after work" i said while chuckling. i am the only one in my village who can speak dragonease mom and astra know a few words like hungry hurt and thirsty plus fly i simple words that dragons are constantly saying let's just hope we don't hear the word hurt very often. 

~A few hours later~

It was lunch in the great hall and i just sat down with toothless in his chair the great hall is about twice the size of the one back on berk we have many tables and chairs including spots for dragons to eat we have the chiefs spot as well where i will sit and toothless as well Hanna had a chair too but.... you know mom and astra have spots too astra has a small little chair but one that she can sit in comfortably while eating. however, mom and astra are walking in the forest for a little picnic because astra really wanted to do that, so mom volunteered to do so. i was just about to get some food when eret came back from patrol "Chief! there's a shipwreck on the east coast they are all alive and awake they must have been there for a while there.. berkians."

(Yes short again i know and please forgive me~ but i still need time to read all of these writers amazing work so please forgive me for leaving this on a cliffhanger sorry not sorry) >:D