Treason and Intifada

Start from the beginning

The other diamonds also yelled out their concerns.

White – What you are doing right now is treason against the era 3 policies. I ask you all to stand down!

Citrine looked uncaring.

Citrine – Stand down? For this era? I remember  how you, our leaders taught us that only the best are needed and ‘defects’ are unnecessary. And that those who protect the trash are even less than that. I never would’ve thought that you will be one of those, my Diamonds.

Blue – Whatever you believe is up to you. But if you aim to harm anyone here. We’ll put you in your place if necessary!

“Just like you put Spinel in place didn’t you?~”

Caught by surprise, Blue looks behind her only to feel herself pierced

She looked down at her torso which was sliced up in half.

She sees the one who did it just before she poofs.

Holding an energetic scythe, a red coloured Sapphire stood before the diamonds, smiling calmly.

 Jimmy under crazed frenzy jumped at her before she kicked him away with increased speed. “Out of my way, mortal”

Yellow – BLUE!

White – The Rejuvenator!?

Red Sapphire – Don’t worry my Diamond, you’ll be far better when you’ll be back...

She then moves at White had to use her hand blasts.

Some gems went in to help White, some to help Red all the while humans went on a rampage. Some humans and gems ran away to possibly safer places.

It was a total madness.

Citrine meanwhile had a rematch with Moonstone and Garny had to leave in search of Jamie and Spinel.

Moonstone was on defensive while Citrine was on the offense.

Citrine puts up a good fight given her strength and viciousness.

But Moonstone is calmer now than she was the previous time they met, she avoids most of her attacks.

Citrine – No longer afraid? You should be. Cause I’m going to enjoy finishing you.

Moonstone – You’ll pay for what you did to us, and to Jamie!

Citrine morphs into an orb to ram Moonstone who instead of dodging, faced it and stopped it with her bare hands.
_________________________________________
Pearl - STAY out of the smoke!

Lapis Lasulis (the original and others) used their water wings to blow the gas away from the halls as much as they could.

The smoke took effect though as the residents of beach city were running rampant, some screeching and some raging.

One Ronaldo even took out the fireworks and began firing it at the rest.

It set off fire on some tables and lit up on clothes it ended up on.

The confusion was made worse once some of the  gems began to act violently,  and joined the riots.

It didn’t take much for them to understand what’s happening.

Former elites and rogue gems decided to take revenge.

The gems weren’t surprised, although Steven insisted all is as planned...

The gems took measures in case, Bluebird decides to make an appearance or if Vincent shows up to cause trouble.

So they gave students some training, including those who weren’t meant for fighting in previous Eras.