“No baby, Jimin is your new friend okay? And friends don’t lie.” Jimin said as he felt the little human in his hold nodding his head.

“Fwriend? My? Own?” The little baby asked as Jimin finally broke the hug and chuckled loudly looking at the baby’s big round eyes and a big round pout on his box-shaped lips.

“Yes, your own friend, Jimin.” Jim replied with a bright smile as the baby smiled a little as well.

“Ji—Ji—Jiji?” The small human asked, tilting his little head to the side and pointing his small forefinger towards Jimin.

“Okay baby, for you it’s Jiji.” Jimin laughed loudly and pulled the little human on his lap.

“Taetae and Jiji?” The little human asked, probably looking for assurance and Jimin nodded enthusiastically, providing the assurance.

“Taetae and Jiji.” Jimin replied as the little human squealed loudly and then fell right over Jimin’s stomach, indicating he would sleep like that now, cuddling his new found—probably first friend here in this big mansion.

It was almost dawn when they all went to sleep but as the clock hit six, Jeongguk was up and wandering around in the kitchen for his morning banana milk. Once he drank that, he ate a single loaf of bread and straight headed to his favourite place—the gym.

When he came back from a four hour workout session, the first thing he did was barge into Hobi’s room. The elder was still sleeping.

“Hobi hyung! Wake up! You need to take the little nuisance out of our house. WAKE UP!” Jeongguk screamed, yet Hobi didn’t even stir a little. People say waking up a person who is already awake is extremely difficult.

“Fine. You don’t want to get up? Good. Now Jin hyung has to do your work.” Jeongguk uttered and then immediately left his room.

Hobi almost came running behind him but by then Jeongguk had already spoken to Jin.

“Jin hyung, whatever Guk said, forget it, okay? I’ll leave right away with the baby.” Hobi said but Jin immediately shook his head.

“No, Hobi, go take rest. I'll drop the baby and come.” Jin said and Jeongguk smirked looking at both of them. Finally they can get rid of the baby.

Before anyone could move forward a very sleepy Jimin came down with the sleeping baby in his arms. The baby’s face was squished into the crook of Jimin’s neck, his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped tightly around his neck. The boy is in deep slumber.

“If we have to drop him home then first we will feed him. He must be hungry, he hasn't eaten anything since last night.” Jimin uttered sleepily yet his voice held an authority.

“You’re right. Bring him here, I’ll feed him and then drop him from where you guys picked him up.” Jin said and took the sleepy baby away from Jimin’s arms even though the baby whined.

Jin boiled an egg and prepared some pancakes and milk for the baby. The boy was forcefully woken up from his sleep so while Jin fed him, he was still drooling and half asleep.

“Jiji?” The baby mumbled as Jimin immediately ran to him.

“Yes baby?” Jimin asked as he saw the baby make grabby hands towards him. Jimin chuckled fondly and then picked him up in his arms again.

“You guys have nicknames? Jimin hyung? You know he is leaving right?” Jeongguk asked, quite surprised about the new information.

“Jin hyung, I’ll come with you to drop him.” Jimin said, ignoring whatever Jeongguk said.