"You're such a pick me dude"

"I'm seriously going to punch you soon Jay" he threatened while I continue to throw him my teasing gaze.

"Aren't you an athlete? Wouldn't that have any consequences?" I whispered when I noticed how Sunoo's eyes darted on us for a minute.

"I'm a figure skater, not some kind of jock you idiot. Besides, do you think you would like to see Jungwon getting beaten up?!" I furrowed my brows upon hearing his example so I lightly pinched the bruise on his arm before moving away.

He's getting personal.

"OW! you goddat-that hurts..." I smirked when I noticed how he stopped cursing the moment he met Sunoo's eyes. This guy can look like an angel when he's around Sunoo but to us? Think again.

"Quiet down!" All of us settled down when we heard the dean entering with a serious expression.

"I've heard about the commotion and I'm beyond disappointed right now since it happened during the festival...care to say something?" He started causing us to look at each other.

"I-I'm sorry Sir...it all started with me—"

"No, it was those punks from the other school's fault" the principal cut Sunoo's sentence off making us stay silent.

"But...some of you will have to be punished. I watched the CCTV footage and saw the whole thing, those boys from the different school were sent back to their university since they're not under my authority but you guys..." I gulped down when I saw how he eyed me, Sunghoon, Jake and Ni-ki. "What the four of you did is still under school violence—"

"We were protecting a friend sir! They were being aggressive—"

"And do you think that gives you the right to get aggressive too?" Jake's words were soon dismissed making me sigh in disbelief.

" I don't want any of you involving into a fight...this is your first warning. Especially you Nishimura!" Ni-ki slightly flinched when the Dean pointed him.

"Since the issue involved helping your friend, I'll let go of suspension but I need the four of you to be the cleaning committee for the whole week. The garden at the back building still needs fixing. I guess I can trust you with that?" The meeting soon ended as we were all escorted out of the office until we all decided to head to the snack house.

"Ni-ki! You can't do that again! What if you got seriously hurt?" Jake scolded with hands on his hips while the younger had a scowl written all over his face.

"I'm fine—"

"That was dangerous!"

"I said I'm fine! Why does all of you treat me like a child?! I'm sick of this!" He bursted out before walking away from us who grew silent from the his sudden outburst. Sunghoon chuckled before lightly nudging Jake who stood frozen in his place.

"He's still mad at you?! What did you even do to him that made him sulk like that?" He asked in between his chuckles as Jake threw him a glare.

"It was your fault!" He said before pressing Sunghoon's bruised cheek

"AH! what the hell is wrong with you guys?!" He spat, seemingly pissed.

"I'll go see Ni-ki" we all looked at Sunoo who didn't waste any second and ran after Ni-ki who probably went to the infirmary.

"Sunghoon hyung looks so happy...it must've worked out between him and my cousin"

"Probably" I answered Jungwon who was looking at Sunghoon following Jake inside the snack house, not noticing Sunoo who ran away.