2 : Chapter 10

It's eyes started glowing, and so did the other prime's eyes. Some of their eyes wer blue, some were red, and some were green. I backed up slowly, looking at the others. They seem to haven't realise that the eyes were glowing. Or maybe they couldn't see it?

I backed up a little bit more, and accidentally touched something sharp. I looked back and saw that I touched the tip of the Matrix. Oh Primus...

My finger started glowing blue, and it slowly walked through my body. I felt a rush of energon get in. The glowing soon faded, but I felt an extra charge of power, and I meant a lot. But there was another feeling I felt. I felt.. Sadness, anger, worry, fear. Something J never felt before at once. But I knew it was not from me. It was from others...

"Hana! What happened to your hair?" Mikaela asked pointing at my hair. I was a little confused what she meant, so I grabbed a bit of my hair to see. Most of it was still black but other parts were purplish blue, gold, and a new colour.. Red? (AN : I'm not stealing from OP, I'm stealing from Fire :v) What's going on?

"The Matrix!" Sam yelled and ran towards me. Everyone came and bent down looking at the Matrix. Sam hesitated in taking it, but I nodded, motioning that he should take it.

Sam slowly grabbed it and lifted it up. But suddenly it turned to dust. Sam panicked "No- No. No.... no". "Thousands of years, turned to dust" Simmons commented. "Not helping!" I hissed at him. "This isn't how it's supposed to end" Sam sighed. "Hear that? US Air Force! C-17's!" Simmons suddenly said and walked out.

Leo followed, and I did too. Atleast just for a while. "What's the C-17?" Leo asked but got no reply. Outside there were planes flying everywhere. Bee was wiating just outside the entrance. He looked a little surprised to see me, but didn't question.

We climbed up a rock looking up. Simmons looked through his spyglass to see Optimus being dropped from the plane. I didn't need to use one, I could just see it thanks to my robotic eyes. He was attached to three parachutes, just like what he did in Shanghai. He was being targetted near a little village.

"Dropping the big boy. Sam! You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?" Simmons asked as Sam walked up. "Absalutely. Let's go" Sam said walking down. I followed closely behind.

Meanwhile....

"I sense another Prime" A mysterious cybertronian said on his throne. "come here Megatron" he called. Megatron walked up to him. "another prime? How is that possible?" Megatron asked. "It seems that your brother, has chosen the next leader of the Autobots" the mysterious cybertronian said as a holographic picture of Hana showed up. Megatron growled at her sight. "But don't fret. She's weak and young, she has no idea how to use her powers yet" the mysterious cybertronian continued. Megatron looked at him. "Don't underrestimate her sir. She's more than meets the eye..."