Chapter 7

I'm currently riding in Optimus right now, going to a high building, catching the sun light. To be honest I'm not so sure why we have to go up there, but they know better than I do anyway.

We reached the top of a building and waited for the sun to go up. I'm sitting on the roof while waiting. "Please. Let this work" I heard Optimus say to himself.

He turns bsck to look at everyone. "Fire it up, Optimus" Jazz said. Some blue lights came out of Optimus's eyes and went through the glasses. A holographic version of Earth was projected from the glasses. "The code... The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is two hundred and thirty miles from here" Optimus said.

"I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize" Ratchet commented. "They must know it's here, as well" Ironhide added. "What about Bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!" Jazz said to Optimus. I nodded in agreement.

"He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want" Optimus replied. "Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race" Ironhide said. "some of them at least" I mumbled.

"Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the Spark in my chest" Optimus said. "That's suicide. The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both" Ratchet told him. It quickly made me look that way.

"A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes... It's been an honor serving with you all" Optimus said. He really is a good leader.

He opened a hand for me to get on, and I went on his shoulder. "Autobots, roll out!"

...

I'm back in Optimus again, its been 15 minutes since we found the coordinates to the cube. I hear chattering in my ear.

"All Spark located" something in my ear said. It felt like a radio signal sent to some bots. "Optimus, I got something" I told him. "what is it?" he asked. I heard some bots saying their names and that they're active. Their names were Starscream, Barricade, Devastator, Bonecrusher, and Blackout. Blackout said something about Megatron, so I knew right away they were Decepticons.

"the decepticons have found the cube, they're heading that way now" I replied to Optimus's question. "then we've got to get there faster" Optimus said and went full speed.

We are nearing the highway. We see Bumblebee going the other way. Sam looked out the window. Optimus quickly did a drift and a turn and was now behind Bumblebee. So glad to gte the team back together!

Were now in the highway, and there were lots of cars outside. We see a weird looking car with no driver. I know it wasn't in our side.

"you might want to scan a car" Optimus told me. Scan a car? For real? If I could do it.. Awesome! I opened the window and looked out. I see a Toyota Camry. Its always been one of my favorite cars. I scanned it, I see something like holograms in my eyes, but no one else could see it.

I felt my body change quickly, so I hopped off the window. And before I knew it I was on four wheels! It was an insane feeling! Being a vehicle is very interesting (in a good way).

 And before I knew it I was on four wheels! It was an insane feeling! Being a vehicle is very interesting (in a good way)

please don't mind the picture. Just see the car

My car was purple and blue, slightly greyish with gold lines. The metal on the wheels are also gold. This is unreal! I'm a living metal! I could see Sam's surprised face. I also wonder how I could be so big.

But it wasn't something to think about now. The weird looking car started moving in a weirder direction, making other cars slip off and crash.

Then it started throwing cars and smashing them. The same police car from the bridge was also back here. Optimus was being chased by that monstrous looking one.

It started to transform into a scary looking robot. It was chasing Optimus. Optimus quickly transforms but he still slides on the road. The other robot pushed Optimus off the bridge, and their fight was no longer able to be seen. I just hope Optimus will be allright.

He didn't come back, but we already reached the city. There's no time to worry. Optimus will be fine right? He's a prime. But on the side of my eye, I see someone who will not be fine.

My family... My whole family! I quickly tranformed back into a human and rushed up to them, they did not see me transform. They just hopped off their car and runs towards us. "Honey! What are you doing here!" Mom screamed looking at me. "Mom, Dad you have to go!" I told them. "come with us you'll be safe!" Dad told me.

Green smoke started coming out, marking the Planes where they are. "It's Starscream!" I heard Ironhide said. Not good! They're one of the decepticons.

"There's no time to explain! You have to go!" I told them quickly. "you have to come! Don't worry about your friends!" Henry said. Everyone else nodded.

I sense an explosion coming up.. "I'm not just their friends-" I said in a mysterious tone. As expected an big explosion came from one of the F22 jets.

I quickly transformed into a robot and shielded my family from the explosion and the flying rubble. My family gasped as they saw me. "-I'm one of them" I finished.

I quickly put them in the car and pushed it as far away as possible. I see them looking back at me worriedly. I gave a nod and their car drove off.

I see a tank about to shoot. I quickly ran towards the armies and shielded the men, since I have better armour then them. The shot hit my arm and it blasted me back a little. My arm has a dent, but I suppose it can be fixed later.

The tank went over the cars and through the road with no mercy. The soldiers started calling the air force asking for their location. While Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet finally drove in form behind us.

The tank started shooting towards them. I ran towards the tank, just as the other bots transformed. Jazz jumps on top of the tank making him Transform into a robot. And started fighting him.

Jazz managed to take a gun off of him, before getting thrown awya by the decepticon. Ironhide shot lots of blasts while Ratchet fomes in for a close range fight.

I prepared my gun, I'm not sure what it shoots but I just shot it at the hand of the decepticon and it melted. I knew right away it was a Magnedium blast which burns over 4000 C!

.... What? I'm a nerd!

Ratchet cut another hand, and some men were also shooting it. Ironhide didn't stop shooting. And neither did Ratchet on his close range fight. I fight him too, testing out my weapons.

Guns, guns, and guns again, but there was an extendable Fire blade that I really like, so I decided to use this one. It was better for close range fighting, and it didn't interfere with thes guns.

We killed the Decepticon leaving him with only 3 limbs behind. But it was far from over, as a jet comes towards us and transformed into who we feared most...