Chapter 5

All the autobots transformers into cars. Sam and Mikaela went on Bumblebee and they closed the doors. They seem to have forgotten all about me, or is way too scared to remember that someone tagged along.

Optimus Primes door opens. "get in" he said. I was a little surprised but I did as he's told. The seat was really comfy, and the air conditioner was the perfect temperature. I closed the door and buckled on the seat belt.

Bumblebee starts to move, followed by Optimus and the others. I sit back and watched the car drive itself. Its still quite mind blowing. I wonder if Sam and Mikaela is freaking out or are they calm handling this.

I look at the steering wheel and saw that logo. The same one on bumblebee and my shoulder. I'd really like to ask Optimus, but I've always been sort of anxious talking to someone with a higher rank, but I needed to know.

"um... May I ask a question?" I asked. "yes you may" he replied. "so.. Uh, why do I have the same logo on my shoulder as on your steering wheel?" I asked.

"a few years ago, when the AllSpark was lost. We sent spies to many planets, disguising themselves of its creatures. Some not even knowing their true form" Optimus replied. "so I'm a spy?" I asked after processing all that. He replied yes. I was quite shocked. But what about my parents? Were they my real parents? Why do I have a human body but I never knew? Why do I have this necklace? I have a lot of questions that needs answering.

We already arrived at Sam's house. Sam and Mikaela hopped off, and I did too. "I need you to stay here, all right? You got to stay here and you're gonna watch them" I heard Sam said to Mikaela. "okay, okay" Mikaela replied. "All of them. Do you hear what I'm saying?" Sam reassured her. "Yeah, Okay, Okay" Mikaela replied. "Five minutes, all right?" Sam said.

I was leaning on Bumblebee quietly. "I'm here too you know" I said boringly. Sam and Mikaela looked at me but continued on with their business.

Sam walked towards his house to talk to his dad. Bumblebee transforms and peaks from the side. "Bumblebee I really think you shouldn-" just then I see Optimus try to tip toe towards his house from the trees.

Bumblebee motions him to be quiet. But now all the others transforms and walks in. "what?!" I shrieked inside. Sam's Dad finally got in and I quickly went out trying to stop them. "What are you doing? What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the- please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" Sam said as they all walked in. Optimus accidentally broke a, water fountain (?) - idk what it's called -

"Oh- oops. Sorry. My bad" Optimus said and backed away a little. "Oh, I- you couldn't- You couldn't wait for five- you couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam panicked.

I saw Mikaela walked out of a bush looking surprised. Sam ran over to her, I rushed their too to calm him down. "I told you to watch them. I told you" Sam said to Mikaela. "Calm down Sam" I told him. "How am I supposed to calm down! You're not even helping!" He argued. "Okay, you know what? They seem to be in a little bit of a rush" Mikaela said.

"Oh, this is bad. No! Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!" Sam said as his dog, Mojo peed on Ironhide's feet. "hh.. wet" Ironhide said as he tries to step away from him.

Sam quickly ran and grab Mojo in his hands. "If you could just put the guns away... Put the- put them away. Please" Sam said when Ironhide turned on his guns. "You have a rodent infestation" Ironhide said. "A what?" Sam asked. "Shall I terminate?" oh crap!

"No no no no. He's not a rodent, he's a chihuahua. This is my- this is my chihuahua. We love chihuahuas! Don't we?" Sam tried to tell him. "He's leaked lubricants all over my foot. Hnnh" Ironhide said annoyed. "He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!" Sam said to Mojo. "Bad Mojo" Ironhide said. Damn they keep making me wanna laugh.