2 : Chapter 1

It's been two years since the battle for the Allspark. Many things have changed since then. I pretty much already have my own job. I'm in a classified strike team called NEST. A couple of autobots have arrived on Earth under Optimus's command. We work together with the humans to hunt down the remains of decepticons hiding all around the world. Once in a while a member of NEST would come to my house to pick me up, or sometimes I would be the one to receive the message and tell the others. We've had, about 6 calls in the last year. I always have to make an excuse to drop out of school. Bumblebee and Sam still stays though, but Sam will be levaing to university soon, I'm guessing Bumblebee will be back in the team soon.

It was another normal morning. I'm in Junior year of high school. I know I gotta focus on my studies, but thanks to being an alien, that is as easy as cracking a nut out of a shell.

I'm walking with Amaani to school. She already knows about my secret. Guess she snuck up on me on the last call. I luckily caught her in time before she tells her other friends.

"have any calls yet?" Amaani asked with a chuckle. "very funny Amaani. You know it's not a picnic trip right?" I said to her. She keeps thinking this is just a fun trip with 'aliens'. Amaani just gave a small nod wiht a chuckle. "I know that silly, I'm just happy for you!".

"yeah, don't mind me getting killed" I joked. "don't say that!" Amaani looks at me as if I'm crazy. "just kidding" I said and laughed. She laughed with me. "seriously, don't get killed" Amaani said a little bit more seriously this time. I chuckled. "I'll try my best, now we better zip this conversation and put it in the shelf, It's time for school" I told her. Amaani doesn't actually know I'm an alien myself. For one thing it became even more unclear since my necklace seemed to have dissapeared since my dragon trnsformation. She only thought I work with Aliens.

We were in front of the school gate. Sam and Mikaela was already out of school so we're a little lonely over here. Well not Amaani, she's got herself a boyfriend. His name's Andrew. They've gotten along quite well because of their love for comics.

Amaani spotted him and said bye to me, running off towards him. I smiled faintly. Happy for her to be happy. There is a boy I'm kinda interested in. His name's Thomas Peterson. He has messy brown hair and brown eyes. He is a little short for a 17 year old boy. But he's dorky and cute.

But he's like, the most popular boy in school. Nearly every girl in school is after him. And anyway I got some love interest with another alien too alright... Trust me, being a half species is hard.

Sometimes I find him wanting to talk to me. I don't know why. I wonder if he feels the same? But I can't play with love can I? Ugh let's stop talking about this and get on with the day...

I walk towards my locker putting all my items in and taking out the books I'll need. I closed the locker and walked to my class. I'm quite early today so I sat down waiting. Once it starts though, there seems to be no end.

Class went and gone quickly. It was PE time now, then there's engineering before home time again. I went to my locker to get my clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I walked to the PE room with Amaani. We arrived in class a little earlier and waited for the other students to come in. The teacher was already waiting though.

Class started. I was paired with Amaani. I can do the exercising better and faster since I had alien strength and speed. I learn martial arts too anyway. Class was boring! Just normal exercising nothing else.

Finally it was engineering class! My favorite class! I love playing circuits and machines. Perhaps because I can take an example from myself haha. Amaani isn't in this class, she doesn't like engineering much. She's having her art class in the next room right now.

We didn't learn much today, only an announcement that there's going to be a science fair, and we'll be competiting with our machines and models.

"all right class, as usual, I will call your names to be in a team. Derek and Carlo" the teacher called. All the students got called one by one. I was left with a bunch of other girls and Tom. I didn't really want to be with the other girls. They're hard to get ideas through. But I'm quite shy with Tom too...

"Hana and... Thomas" The teacher called.. What?! Ok, ok, ok... Relax... Its only for the fair... I look to the other girls and they looked at me with jealousy, hate and annoyance. I shrugged it off and listened to the teacher as she explains.

"the main project is to make a revolutionary (A/N idk how to write it) project, that could be helpful and used worldwide" the teacher said. "the fair is held next week on Sunday" she finished.

Class ended and me and Tom walked out together. We still haven't talked, I'm a but shy to be honest. "hey, maybe we could think of what to make after school?" Tom suddenly asked. "uh yeah sure" I replied.

"can we go to your house maybe? Mine is a little messy" Tom said with a light chuckle. "sure" I chuckled with him. We walked out of school towards my house. "I need to tell my mom first though" I said as we're nearing my house.

"no problem, I can wait" Tom replied with a smile. I walked inside my house. "mom I'm home! I have a friend over to talk about the project for science fair" I said peeking my head inside. My mom walked towards the door and opened it a little bigger.

Mom saw Tom. Tom waved a little. "is that you're partner?" mom asked. I nodded. "wow he's a handsome one isn't he? You're not gonna do it in your room right?" mom asked. "mom he can hear you, and no, were going in the garage" I replied. "ok honey, I'll bring you some snacks later" Mom said. "mom you don't need to-" before I can finish, the door closed with mom giggling a little.

I sighed and looked back at Tom. "sorry about my mom" I said and chuckled a little. "nah, I think she's really sweet" Tom said with a light chuckle. "the garage is where I do most of my engineering work" I said rubbing the back of my head as we walk to the garage. "I can relate with that" Tom said.

I opened the garage door, not really expecting to see anything but my messy garage. But instead I see Optimus in my garage... Was there anything wrong? Sometimes he just comes here to wait.

"you never told me you had a truck!" Tom squelled excitedly. "I didn't have a need to" I replied. I was good at lying. Tom walked in first. "is there anything wrong?" I whispered to the com while Tom was busy.

"nothing" Optimus whispered in the com. I sighed relieved before walking towards Tom. "how'd you get your hands on this thing?" Tom asked. "I uh-... No idea" I said chuckling. "well you sure got a cool vehicle here. And woah! Look at all this tech!" Tom said looking at my messy desk with items and machines scattered all over it.

"yeah.. This is just uh- high tech glasses. HSR suit and helmet. Tech enhancing flash disk. And hologram projectors" I said pointing to each of my items. The glasses looks just like any other glasses but the glass is made from a computer screen. A black suit and helmet. A normal looking flash disk, and a wristband. "Hologram projectors?! Man, you're awesome!" Tom said excitedly. "uh thanks" I replied shyly. Man when did this room get so hot...

The back door in the garage opens seeing mom come in with some tea and cookies. "mom you didn't need to" I said as she puts them on the table. "but I still want to" mom said with a smirk.

She looks at Optimus and motioned me to come over to her. "is there another call?" mom whispered. "no mom, everythings fine" I said to her. She nodded and went in.

"what was that about?" Tom asked. "nothing" I shrugged. We talked about what we're gonna make. Tom wanted to make something holographic. I suggested holographic computers, but he said it was too big. Holographic phones? But he said it would be a little too expensice. Then I suggested holographic watches which has all the things a phone can do. And he quickly agreed.

"so what about w-" Tom was about to say but a ringing alarm was heard from my Radio... Oh no.. It wasn't just a normal radio, it was made to capture all the signals I've received and warn me if there were any anomalies.

Such as very high RAD readings, or weird transmission over coms. And whenever the ringing happens a hologram pop up.. Oh no...