KCON. 8

(I am back. lol lol 2 chapters today)

We were all sitting in the practice room, waiting to hear off to KCON in Saudi Arabia. Hanni was filming the practice room while Me, Danielle, and Minji talked about how excited we are to go to Kcon. "I'm literally so excited I wonder how many of our fans will be there." I said. "Oh, oh, and we get to meet Nmixx!" I reminded. "Omg, Yeah! I've been wanting to meet Lily." Danielle said.

"It's gonna be so fun, we will leave the crowd shocked." Minji told us. "I hope so!" I said. "Well I know so." Minji affirmed. "We're ready for you girls!" A Staff member came in and told us. "Okay!" We said, getting up off the floor. We walked through the hallways, as Hyein stole the camera from Hanni. "A stubborn cat." She called Hanni. "Stubborn?" She laughed. "Im not a cat!" She said serious. "If you're a cat, you're a cat. If you're a rabbit, you're a rabbit, If you're a dog, you're a dog." Hyein told her.

"Hello!" We greeted another Hybe idol that was passing by. We gathered at a spot to film a quick TikTok before we go. Hanni set up the camera so our fans could see how we film our TikToks.

at the hotel

"Finally, we're here!" I said, setting my things down. We were in separate rooms of 2, and I was with Hyein. (bestie!) We took turns washing up and then ate snacks before we went to bed. Don't blame us, we were hungry.

in the morning!

Minji was filming for our vlog, and we were gathered for our rehearsal inside Minji and Hanni's hotel room. We were gonna do a self rehearsal and Hanni was up first! "I don't know if I should keep my legs like this or this." Hanni said, switching between poses. "I like that one better. It seems more youthful and like you." Hyein told her. "Okay." Minji slightly chuckled, agreeing.

"Next is Haerin!" I said. Haerin started posing as Minji decided to start singing Hype Boy. (lol) "재미없어 어쩌지~" Haerin started dancing to the next part and Hyein joined in. Haerin pushed her back while laughing. "Okay Danielle next." Haerin pointed to Dani. "I can't move." Danielle said while posing as Minji did some spectacular amazing camera movements.

"Ok ok, Y/n now!" Danielle pulled me to the camera. At first I stood there buffering, trying to find which pose I should do, then I got into my pose. "I glitched kind of." I laughed. "Amazing, Beautiful!" Haerin praised as Minji did her #COOL camera movements. "Minji next!" I told her.

We finished our mini rehearsal and just filmed while we waited a little longer "Let's stand as a group." Minji ordered, setting the camera down. We were gonna rehearse our opening statements starting off with our Kim Minji. "Hello, it's NewJeans' Minji" Minji waved. "Hello, it's NewJeans' Danielle!" She put up peace signs. "Hello it's NewJeans' Hanni!" She said quickly doing a funny pose.

"Hello it's NewJeans' Y/N" I copied the pace of Hanni's words. "Hello, it's NewJeans' Haerin." Minji and Haerin both doing the same pose and bursting out laughing. "Hello, it's NewJeans Hyein!" She smiled, doing a funny pose. "Okay okay now let's decide what to say on stage." I told them. "We are honored to be able to come preform at 2022 KCON Saudi Arabia, Thank you for inviting us with warm open arms!" Hanni talked. "Yes!" We cheered.

"There are so many firsts for us today, it's our first KCON concert, and it's our first time in Saudi Arabia, and it's our first time performing in a different country!" Danielle spoke, emphasizing the word first. "Yes it is!" Hanni agreed. "Then everyone cheers" I did a little cheer "Please cheer for us!" Minji beamed. Hanni said her speech super fast and I didn't hear it, I went to go sit down instead.

"Okay Hyein, Y/n, get up we are doing choreo rehearsal." Minji told us. "I just sat down though!" I whined, obeying her and getting into formation.

>>>>>>> 30 minutes later >>>>>>>

"So I got my makeup done and we are getting ready for stage practice!" I discussed with my camera. "Im super excited for this performance and a little nervous but when i'm with my gals i'll be fine!" I voiced. I did some cute poses in the camera before heading back out to the girls, I was filming in the bathroom.

Word count - 756

a/n: i hope this was enough for u guys, sorry for not writing the backstage part, there was like no video of it and i am so unmotivated but i wanna get these chapters to u guys!