ATTENTION. 2

1 month later..

It took us about a month to get the recordings done for Attention and Hype boy, but we have finished and now we are filming the music videos for them.

Recently, a new girl group under the same company i'm in debuted! the name is Le Serrafim. I met one of the members in the hallways. Her name is Kim Garam, she seems pretty sweet.

None of us were in a rush so we had exchanged numbers and talked for a little bit, before we both got in trouble for loitering the halls. But back to the music video, we are on the set in Spain!

"Wow, It's beautiful right?" I said, looking at the very tall building. "Well duh!" Hyein beamed, jumping up and down. We were creating small talk as Danielle noticed a camera.

"Oh, we're on!" She said pointing to the camera. Hyein and I waved to the camera nervously on sync, then I burst out laughing. "So we are taking concept photos right?" Hanni asked us, then started doing a camera hand motion.

"Yes, We are and then we should start filming." Danielle answered. We posed for the camera for a while until the director said we had to start filming. "So for this scene you guys will be roaming around the streets, leaving the building and walking into the concert hall."

"Okay!" We all agreed. We took about 3 shots and got the perfect one as we moved onto the next scene. The next scene was at a fountain and there was a band player there. Me, Minji and Hyein were practicing the choreo as Haerin, Danielle, and Hanni were still getting their outfits changed.

"Hi!" I said to Danielle after she came out of the stylist room. "Hey girls!" She smiled and waved, walking up to us. "Haerin and Hanni are coming out in a second."

"Okay, we are practicing choreography, join us!" Hyein told her. We got through the chorus and then Haerin and Hanni came, and we were told to get into our positions for the next scene.

We skipped around the fountain for one lap then started doing the choreo for the chorus. "Cut!" The director yelled. We all gathered around the camera to see the scene and it turned out well.

TIME SKIP: beach

We had gotten out of the car for the next scene, and the last scene of today. "It's so beachy and tropical over here!" I said. "Well yeah, I mean, we are at the beach." Minji stated. "Still looks so pretty though." I argued back. She smiled in agreement.

The stairs down to the beach were very tropical and made out of logs, and to the end, had a lot of sand on them. Me, Haerin, and Hyein said down on the sand as Hyein was recording us, and we were talking about how beautiful the beach is.

A few moments later, A staff member called Haerin to go do her individual scene. "So do you want to go to the shore?" I asked Hyein.
She nodded. "Isn't it just beautiful in Spain?" She asked. "Obviously!" I smiled, putting my arm around her shoulder and walking up to the shore.

"We should collect sea shells!" She suggested. "Yes! Let's see who gets the biggest one." I agreed. After a while, we found very cute seashells, but then we were told that we were going to film our last group scene.

Our last group scene was a picnic and then doing the last chorus. After that, we got back into the van and we're heading home, to conclude day 1.

DAY 2

Day two, we are still in Spain, but we are filming for the Hype boy MV. We were on set with chemicals? chemistry? I don't know. Me, Minji and Hanni were taking a look at the props, specially a little tablet with candy on it.

"It's real candy you guys know that, right?" I told them. "What? this is real candy?" Minji asked, shocked. "Yes it is!" I answered, then Hanni licked it. "Guess what ipad tastes like?" Hanni asked us. "Candy, Candy, Candy." Minji and I said in unison.