JEANS' BAKERY (2). 6

Let's start baking!

"Oh my!" Minji screamed out of excitement, and we all burst out laughing (PLEASE watch this scene it's so funny) We started baking, mixing our dough with whisks, while singing our song Cookie. "Bet you know, Bet you know I, Make all the things will ruin your diet" Hanni laughed while she sang. "Take it, Don't break it, I wanna see you taste it, sugar got sugar," Minji continued while holding her cup of sugar."Bet you want some!" We all sang together.

"Should I make it healthy for the person I picked?" Danielle asked us. "Should I use zero sugar?" "But then it won't taste sweet." I told her. "My secret santa," Minji started "My secret santa you're listening right? Please use lots of sugar!" She finished. "My secret santa! Please use lots and lots of sugar." Hyein exclaimed. "In my opinion I think Haerin is one of the Agent X's today." Hanni said. "Me?" Haerin asked.

"She's been awkward all day." Hanni finished. "Yeah, I think Haerin is Agent X." Hyein said, smiling. I grew suspicious about her, I think she's Agent X, or maybe Minji. "I won't comment on that." Haerin told Hyein. "Once the butter and sugar are mixed well add in strong flour to make a dough." Minji read off her instructions. "Danielle you can't reach this far, Right?" Haerin asked. "I'll pass it to you. No i'll pass it to her." Haerin said then I did. "I'll pass it to you!" Me, Hyein, and Haerin started saying over eachother, holding on to the egg she was trying to hand to Danielle, While Minji just stared into the camera.

Eventually, Minji handed one of her eggs to Danielle. "Guys, Don't fight!" Hanni said, clapping. "Thank you!" Danielle thanked us anyway. "They're both Agent X!" Hyein said to Haerin and I. "Haerin, Y/n, are you guys Agent X? Be honest, Are you going to lie to me?" Hanni asked us. "No comment." Haerin said, and I waved my hands saying no, then went to go grab some strawberry syrup. "Is everyone doing alright?" Hyein asked Hanni and Haerin. "Are your arms doing okay?" Hyein said, waving them around. "Stop bullying!" Minji said, going over to them.

We all stood up and started doing whatever. I went up to Hanni and said "You need help right? You should add strawberry syrup to it." I told her. She looked at me weirdly, and we both burst out laughing. "Your shoulders must be tired." Danielle said, rushing over to Haerin, giving her a shoulder massage. "You're doing so great, oh my gosh, bro." Minji told me and Hanni, then snapped her fingers and pointed at us. "Dani, why did you move over here?" I asked her, she was now sitting in Haerins seat.

"I'm not Dani today, I'm Haerin." She answered, while mixing Haerins dough. "I mixed your dough some more!" She told Haerin. "Thank you." Haerin thanked. "Did you add in eggs?" Minji asked Hanni. "No, not yet." Hanni told her. "Hurry!" Minji said. "Are you my secret santa?" Hyein said, reaching over across me, pinching Haerins arm, while I sat in the middle of this.

"Oh my gosh, Do you need my help?" Minji asked Hanni with her being all over the place. Just then, Hyein stood up and went over to Hanni. "Sit here, Sit here." She told Hanni. At this point, I have no idea what's going on. "Oh my!" Danielle said, looking at all the chaos going on. while I just looked around, continuing to mix my bowl.

"I want to put strawberries!" Minji said. "No!" Hanni denied. "Just kidding." She said, grabbing her strawberries and going to hand it to Minji. "You should add them." Minji told her. "Me? Okay." Hanni said, and then started throwing them in one bye one. "What are you doing?" Hyein looked over at Hanni, laughing.

"Are we all done mixing?" The staff asked us. "Yes!" We all said. "Alright, we're gonna start rolling the dough and shaping it." They staff said. "Which shape would she like?" Minji asked, and then held up her cookie dough. "Oo, Teddy Bear." I said, looking at the shape. "Which shape would she.." Minji gasped at the sight of a shape. "Is it a teddy bear?" Minji asked. "It looks like one." I told her, rolling my dough still.

"You're not going to make them all in a teddy bear shape, are you?" Danielle asked Minji. "Secret Santa! You have to use this shape, you can't not use it." Minji said to her secret santa. "Is this an Octopus? It's so cute." Haerin said, picking up a shape. "Remember to use this." Minji said putting the teddy bear back. "I love that fish shape!" Danielle said. I picked it up and handed it to her. "Thank you!" She thanked me.

"New jeans, It's time to focus." Minji told us. Mine were in little heart shapes and some of them in shapes of stars. Once we were done with making our shapes, We put our cookies into the oven. We watched as our cookies cooked, making sure they don't burn. "Dani's star is turning out so cute." Hanni said. "Oh, It's sizzling." Haerin pointed out. "Does that mean it's ready?" I asked "No." Hanni answered quickly.

"The smell is perfect." Minji told the camera. "It's like a thumping in my heart." Danielle said, pointing to the cookies. "There's smoke!" Hyein pointed out. "Okay now we take them out." Minji told us, grabbing an oven mit. "I wonder how the cookies turned out." Danielle wondered." Minji opened up the oven and took our trays out.

Word count - 948

A/n: Do we want a part 3 of the decorating or do you guys just want to end the baking here?