MMA. 9

We arrived at MMA 2022 for pre recording! I am super excited and very very nervous, but it's okay because it's just a pre recording. Me Hyein and Haerin pulled up to go give a little fit check to the camera! "For 'Hype Boy', Danielle wore a fur jacket similar to this, I always wondered how it would feel wearing it, and I finally get to wear it today." Haerin talked, Hyein fluffing the jacket and.. sniffing it.

"It's our first MMA! ... Wow!" Hyein beamed. "We got our nails done." We showed the camera. "This is a ring I really like, I really like the star-shaped things on it." Haerin grabbed Hyeins hand. I noticed that one of Hyeins nails were missing and almost burst out laughing, then Haerin noticed. "You can't tell!" Hyein told us, We laughed.

We walked onto the backstage where we caught site of a glowing NewJeans bunny! It was super cute. We got to backstage and started doing final preparations before we got onto stage At this point I was jumping off the walls in my head. It was super dark back here and there were only a flashlight to keep us light. We then got told we were ready to be on stage and then we walked on.

After the 'Cookie' Pre recording, it was time for rehearsals. We were now all in regular outfits and our clips were out of our hair + accessories. We put on our little vests that had our name in Korean and English as a lady told us we will go on stand by.

MMA DAY

We were back at the Stadium, It now being way more lively. We were getting ready to take photos but we noticed Hanni wasn't there. I shrugged and Minji decided to still take pictures, Hanni would turn up eventually. Just then she appeared out of the corner and made a shocked face, written 'omg, are you guys taking photos without me!?' "Without me?" She asked, I knew it!

We got back into posing as Hanni joined us. "We look like babies." Hanni smiled. "Do your legs hurt..?" I asked Danielle who was kneeling down. We all got out of our poses relieved. "My finger was starting to hurt too." Minji related.
We got our photos taken by a Camera man and then got our makeup touched up.

"Hi, we are getting ready for our Red Carpet now, I still can't get over how pretty these accessories are. Danielle come here." I told her, then showing the camera her accessories. "Aren't they so cute?" I asked her, "But yours are cuter!" She said winking, I looked at her funny and then laughed.

AWARD SPEECH

Please allow us to greet you, 3,2,1 Hello we are NewJeans!

"It's such an honor to win the award that you can only win once in your life, for helping us so much to reach this moment we want to thank our CEO Min Hee-Jin and our agency ADOR, and we want to sincerely thank our staff who have always been with us!" Minji thanked, then signaled Hanni to come finish the speech.

"We'd like to thank all our international fans for always unconditionally supporting us also all the fans here in Korea as well, and thank you to all our parents and families for supporting us as well. Bunnies! Thank you so much for always loving us!" She finished her speech as we all bowed.

After the award ceremony, we were congratulated by our staff for winning the awards. "Great Job today!" They all congratulated us. We reached the room we were heading to, almost in tears. "We won the new artist award!" Hanni cried. "I can't believe it!" Minji said. "It hasn't hit me yet." Haerin spoke, I nodded, agreeing. "It feels like a dream." Minji put her hands to her head.

"Do you want to hold it?" Danielle asked. "It's hefty." Minji replied. "I was holding back tears but I started crying as soon as I hugged you." Danielle referred to me. "Isn't it so cool?" Minji scanned the award in awe. "We all cried after getting off the stage." Hanni told to the other camera. "Bunnies we love you!" We posed with the award in our hands, the members without one's making heart poses.

"New artist of the year and Top 10!" Haerin announced. "We all worked so hard." Hyein said. "I thought I was going to start crying during the acceptance speech, I had more to say." Minji told us. "But you stopped." I recited. "I felt like I was going to cry so I stopped and looked at Hanni like 'You should talk' Minji re-enacted 'Oh, me?' Hanni acted too. "I think I said something weird." She chuckled.

"You were also trying so hard not to cry." I remembered. "Let's work even harder!" Danielle suggested, the best idea. "Want to make our sandwich?" Hyein asked, But instead we went in for a group hug. "No, Let's hug!" Danielle denied. "Let's hug it out!" Minji said.

Word count - 847

A/n: YAY! btw, i won't be redoing the chapters from ditto era to omg era, so if you see a very big time skip, that's why, cause i'm skipping to super shy. i will re order them though and this will probably be the end of the old chapters, make sure to re read before they are gone!