JEANS' BAKERY. 5

Currently we were getting ready to film for our new series, "Jeans' ZINE." We are filming a little bakery episode! We were all in these black and white aprons with small bunnies on them. There was a table with all of our baking supplies on it and we were all sitting next to eachother in a line.

"Alright we will start filming in 3..2..1!" The staff said. "Wooo!" We all clapped. Then I accidentally dropped a bowl on the ground. "Oh! I'm sorry." I said quickly, covering my mouth on instinct then picking the bowl up. "Sorry" I apologized once again. "It's okay, we will just continue on like normal." The director told me.

"So have you guys tried baking before?" The staff asked. "I've never tried it before." Haerin said. "I've tried a lot, I've baked them with my family, and I learned it in school as an elective." Hanni spoke from experience. "I'm so excited today!" I exclaimed. "I used to enjoy making jam drops." Dani told. "That sounds so good." Hyein said.

The staff brought in a white board with todays schedule written on it.

1. Pick a Secret Santa
2. Get cookie ingredients through games
3. Start baking!

We were then escorted to a small window that had a box with six carrots, having all of our names on it, and the carrot that we pulled we would have to bake a cookie for.

I carefully chose the carrot I would pick, and finally when i found one I flipped it over and it said Agent X . So there were two Agent X's and I would have to figure out who it is but while also being kind to everyone and confuse them from guessing who their secret santa is.

"I'm very good at lying, but i'm also very good at seeing whose not telling the truth, so this will be fun for me." I whispered to the camera, so the other members wouldn't hear. Then I went back into the room while Hyein went to go pick the carrot she wanted.

"I'm so excited to bake!" Danielle exclaimed. "Me too, I wonder what i'll bake though." Hanni told us. Just then Hyein came back and we all sat down our or table. "So there are two Agent X's and their mission is to find eachother while also confuse everyone who their secret santa is." The staff told us. The whiteboard was now filled with more things on it.

Todays mission:
Secret Santa = Don't get caught
Agent X = Get voted as secret santa by atleast two members
*A prize will be given if you succeed the mission!

"A prize?" Hanni asked, shocked. "Is it like a gift card?" Hyein wondered. "Yay!" I clapped my hands, ready to win this challenge. "Okay! Got it, got it," Minji was also ready to win, but she won't beat me! Then Danielle raised her hand to ask a question. "Then at the end.. are we guessing our Secret Santa and Agent X?" She asked. "Oh at the end?" Minji asked, perfectly understanding the rule.

"You're acting awkward today." Hanni pointed out to Haerin, reaching over to pat her shoulder. "She just smiled!" I said, shocked that she did. "What do you all want to take?" Danielle asked us, pointing to the ingredients.
"Oh! I want that pink thing!" Hyein exclaimed.

"I want them all!" Minji said, I laughed. "I want the peanut butter too." Hyein pointed to it. "I can't choose" I replied. "I love peanut butter." Hyein exclaimed. "If it has peanut butter that's chewy and gooey and delicious, it's super good." Hanni told us. "Crunchy and Chewy." Hyein said. "Crunchy on the outside, Chewy on the inside." She explained.

"Alright so to earn ingredients you must play games, so let's start." The staff said. "Do you know the initials game?" They asked. "Yes!" We all collectively agreed... except for Hanni and Danielle. "If the word is Minji the initials are MJ" She explained. "Then you shout out Minji and then win. You get it?" She asked Danielle. "I think I get it." Dani replied.

The first word is an animal that starts with ㄱㅇㅇ. "Hanni! Dog." She exclaimed but then changed her answer, before Minji tried to get her win "Uh.. I mean cat!" She said. "Correct." The staff answered. "Yay!" She beamed, doing a little happy dance will Minji pouted.

"I'll take the vanilla extract." She said, and we celebrated her win. The second word is an animal that starts with ㅅㅈ. "Minji!" She yelled her name, then got stunted. "Ohh, I know." I said. "Lion." Minji said with a smirk on her face. "What's that?" Hanni asked, not knowing it. "Lion!" We all clawed our fingers in sync. "I pick peanut butter." Minji said, while Hyein lost "her" peanut butter.

The third word is an animal that starts with ㄱㄹ. "Minji!" She yelled out first, once again. "Noo." Hanni said, feeling bad. "Should I stop?" Minji asked. "Me, me!" Hanni raised her hand to get picked on. "Giraffe." Minji said. "Oh, Danielle!" Dani said her name, not knowing Minji already said the answer. We all giggled, not going to break it to her. "Sorry, I already said it." Minji apologized, still giggling.

"You said you were gonna stop!" Danielle whined. "I'll stop for real now." She smiled. "What should I pick? Oh, chocolate chips!" Minji chose. "Dinosaur!" Hyein yelled out. "I have to be a secret santa too." Minji said. "Dinosaur?" Haerin chuckled. "It's not Dinosaur?" I told Hyein. "My brain so slow today.." Hanni said.

The next word is a fruit that starts with ㅇㄹㅈ.
"Haerin! Y/n!" We both yelled out, almost at the same time, but Haerin was just one second before me. "Orange." She said, I sulked. "Why isn't my brain working today?" Hyein asked herself, laughing. "I choose peanut butter." Haerin picked. "Yay, Peanut butter!" We clapped.

The fifth word is a fruit that starts with ㅂㄹㅂㄹ
"Hanni! Blueberry." She answered. "I was thinking blog blog." Hyein said.  "Blog blog?" Minji questioned, smiling. "I pick Chocolate chips!" Hanni chose. "Things are getting intense." Haerin said. "I want to win too!" Hyein whined.

The sixth word is a fruit that starts with ㅅㄱ.
"Hanni! Haerin! Hyein!" They all shouted. I was going to say my name but it was too late. "Apple." Hanni answered. "It's easy just shout your name out first." Minji patted Danielle's shoulder. "Oh, I could do that?" Danielle asked. "Yeah just say your name first and then think." Minji said. "I pick peanut butter!" Hanni did her happy dance once again.

The seventh word is a fruit that starts with
ㅂㅅㅇ. "Haerin!" She said her name, but then her mind went blank. "Hyein! Danielle!" They both yelled, after noticing she didn't know the answer. "Hyein said it first." Minji said. "Peach!" Hyein answered correctly. "Ohh, that was it!" Haerin spoke. "Good you're doing as you were told." She clapped. "I pick peanut butter!" She exclaimed. "Yay! Your favorite!" I clapped.

"So do we want to switch back to animals?" The staff asked us. "Yes! Animals are harder." Hanni said. "Animals are a bit hard." Hyein agreed. "I'm good with animals, I was bad at fruits." Minji said. "I'm good with fruits." Hanni spoke. "Me too." I agreed.

The eighth word is an animal that starts with
ㅋㅇㄹ. "Y/n! Koala." I answered. "Wow." They all turned to me, proud. "Haerin looks like a Koala today!" I said, touching the air around her space buns, so I wouldn't mess them up. "I pick chocolate chips." I chose.

We were now moving onto the second game, called Artistic Poem. "Do you guys know what Artistic Poems are?" Minji asked us. I shook my head. "If the word is chocolate chip, you start with Cho : choco chips. Co : OOO, Chips : XXX and say things that start with each syllable." Minji told us. Our first word is ADOR. "Hold on." Hyein told us, trying to come up with something. "When things are hard : A, Help comes from : Do," She paused.

"Mother." Minji laughed as we all burst out into laughter. "Me!" Hyein called. "Even if things are hard : A, As long as I have my helpful members : Do," She also paused, We looked over to her. "Amazing!" She finished. It would be a success if we agree. "Yes!" Haerin agreed. "No." Minji said. "It wasn't fun." She joked. "It's lacking a bit." Hanni said. "Should I do a better one?" Hyein asked. "Again, Again." I told her. "Okay, Okay." Minji agreed with Hyein.

The second word is NewJeans. "Wow, that's long?" Danielle said. "Okay, me again!" Hyein told us. "New jeans members : New, Are Really : Jean, Sweet! : S" She finished. "That was bett-" I was about to say until Hanni replied with a "That's weak." I covered my mouth in shock, looking at her wide eyed. "What?" Haerin asked, laughed. "Why, it was good!" Hyein asked. "It was sweet." Danielle said. "Okay, let her pick one." Minji told us. "I pick the nuts." Hyein said, and we clapped.

"It's okay, The person you picked will like butter cookies too." Minji comforted Danielle, since she didn't get any ingredients. "Yeah!" Danielle clapped. "If you don't have nuts you can use mine." Hyein said, patting the jar. "These nuts?" She asked. "Are you Dani's secret sanda?" Hanni asked Hyein. "Sanda? I'm not her secret santa." Hyein answered. Hanni looked at her with a smirk. "I'm not!" Hyein confirmed.

Let's start baking!

Word count - 1592

A/n: sorry for ending on a cliff hanger kinda, there's just so many words 😭 i'm also on vacation so sorry for not updating, also i couldn't find the translations for the korean words so.. yeah! also i don't really get the second game so sorry if i didn't write it good because i was seriously so confused