OMG DAY2. 14

(i realized it would be too many chapters if i separated all the days so i'm just going to do them all in this chapter)

DAY 2 -
It was currently day 2 of omg filming and we had our new outfits on.

"Y/n, don't you think these outfits are so cute?" Hyein asked me, and also the camera. "Yes I love them so much!! I love your little bunny hat too." I said, touching the bunny ears on her hat.

Then the camera panned over to Minji. "Why do you have a doctors thing?" I asked, laughing at Hyein as we walked away from Minji.

"You mean a Stethoscope? Cmon unnie, you should know this!" She teased, patting my back.

"Okay girls! Get ready for the shot." The director said as we all scrambled to get into our positions.

OMG - Y/N LINES:

1st PRE CHORUS
멀리든 언제든지 달려와
(Meollideun eonjedeunji dallyeowa)

1st POST CHORUS
널 알기 전까지는 나
의미 없었어 전부 다
내 맘이 끝이 없는 걸 I know, I know

(Neol algi jeonkkajineun na
Uimi eopseosseo jeonbu da
Nae mami kkeuchi eomneun geol I know, I know)

2nd PRE CHORUS
바쁜 척도 없이 넌 나타나
(Bappeun cheokdo eopshi neon natana)

LAST CHORUS
Oh my oh my God
예상했어 나
I was really hoping
That he will come through

(Oh my oh my God
Yesanghaesseo na
I was really hoping
That he will come through)

———————————————

After we had finished with the dance performance, we were going to do a photo shoot.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Minji asked Haerin, as she was staring straight into her soul. I laughed.

"Did you see that? You caught that right?" Minji asked the camera man.

"That's what Haerin is truly like." Hyein told the camera. "Don't expose her!" I said jokingly.

"Were revealing her true self!"

"Today." Minji agreed with Hyein.

"Please say something." Hyein told Haerin with her glove as a mic. "I... I have nothing to say, because I am innocent." Haerin replied.

"What was that look you just gave Minji then?"

"Hmm, Im innocent, so I really have nothing to say on this matter. I didn't give her a cold look." Haerin was stubborn.

"Or was it just because you are a cat?"

"I'm not a cat!" Haerin said, getting offended

"Then what are you, Haerin?"

"Im, not, a cat!"

"So what are you then?" Hyein chuckled.

"I'm not a cat!" At this point, they were just playing.

"I'm not asking what you are not, I'm asking what you are, please answer me." Hyein said, desperately.

"Me? Im BEEEP!" Haerin made a beep noise, and we all laughed.

We were told to get into an outfit change and Danielle made us go to the other side of the set to get something, which was downstairs.

"These stairs are boring. Couldn't we have taken the elevator?" Danielle whined.

"Hey! this was your idea!" Hyein said.

"There isn't even an elevator." I said with a laugh. "Okay but Danielle is right, because these stairs are taking to long." Hanni agreed with Dani.

"Then run or something, but don't trip." Minji said, adding herself to the conversation.

"That's so smart." I said, sarcastically, as we made it to the other half of the set. It was a big room with lights and random photos on the wall.

"This is where I left my keychain." Danielle said.

"Really? We came here for a key chain?" Minji asked, unimpressed, and tired.

"Hey, this is very important to me and I need it for our next shot, let's go now." Danielle argued.

"Onwards to the very draining stairs.. I guess!" Haerin said.

It was kind of funny that we were in a "mental hospital" because I can pretty much say me and the girls deserve to be in here.

We had made it back upstairs to the first half of the set and I opened the door back up.

"Hi girls! so we are doing no choreo for this scene so just make up your own little things okay?" The staff said.

"Okay!" We all replied, and then got into little groups. me and Hyein, Haerin + Danielle, and Hanni + Minji.

"3..2..1 go!"

For the first few seconds of the song I just stood there till Hyein grabbed my arms and then we started doing a little bit of the choreo.

Then I punched her lightly on the shoulder and we ran over to the teddy bear on the ground that we saw earlier.

Hyein grabbed it and started hitting me aggressively and I was going to get payback, as soon as I was about to get the fire extinguisher, Haerin beat me to it.

"Cut! Good job girls, you all looked like you were having fun! so now we want you guys to go over your lines for the next scene, I hope you guys practiced!"

"Omg, I already know i'm going to laugh when Hanni says her lines." I told the rest.

"Me too! We gotta keep it in though! try try try our best!" Danielle motivated.. kind of.

After the third scene was over, Day 2 was done! we all went home and rested, very happy for tomorrow.

———————————————

On day 3, everyone was doing their individual scenes, but since I had finished mine, I get to cheer everyone on.

Word count - 894

A/n: I didn't write day 3 because it would've been really weird since y/n would be just in the background for the whole time going set to set but that's okay! next chapter will be Interview Jeans! (and let me tell you guys, there's gonna be some drama then.)