8. Music bank vlog pt. 2

A/n: i feel so bad for not updating in a while but next update i will put out 2 chapters with 600+ words!!

We had gotten into our outfits for the interview, and we're still waiting back stage for our turn. We also took a break after the stage to get water!

Hanni filmed us as I was standing next to Minji.

"Wanna pretend this is a survival show?" Hanni asked. I nodded my head ask Hanni gave the camera to Haerin, but she kept shaking it around.

"It's making me dizzy.." I said with a giggle after. Haerin and Minji kept singing a little tune 'Dudududu" For like 10 minutes now.

"Hello!" I said to the camera. "Y/n here!" and then the camera almost fell out of Haerins hands as she said "Oh my gosh." And i laughed a little.

"This is too much" Minji said. After a moment,"Minji!" she said to the camera. "You should say Haerin." I told Her. She just blinked blankly at the camera.

Just then, I looked over to Danielle, she was looking at something so I followed her eyes up to a camera. She was always finding cameras.

"You're always popping up like a cat." Danielle said to Haerin as she moved towards Dani.

Does it look like Security cameras?" Haerin asked. "Yeah!" I said.

Just then, The acting bug turned on in our brains... (that sounds so weird i'm sorry)

"It's been five days.." Danielle said in a joking way. "We've run out of food and water.." She finished.

Hyein turned the camera to her, as she was the one filming, and stuck her tongue out as Hanni said "I need some water i'm thirsty." Going along with Danielle.

Hyein then put down the camera, and Hanni pulled out hers. She then pulled me aside to talk to me.

"Y/N Unnie! You look so pretty today!" She complimented me. "Thank you!! You too..." I trailed off. "Why'd you pull me aside?" "Oh, nothing. I just feel like theres something coming up, that you should know." She said, a hushed tone present.

"What is it? Should I be scared?" I asked, growing concerned. "Oh, Not at all! it's actually really good, I think you'll love it!" Hyein said enthusiastically.

"Well then get the the point!" I sassed, jokingly. "So basically I think tha-" She started to say, before Hanni told me to come to the camera.

What was Hyein going to tell me? oh well.

Minji, Danielle, and Haerin were still doing their survival show roleplay, and I decided to join in, cause why not?

"I'm thirsty!" Minji repeated, getting really into the act. "We've run out of energy" I said in a raspy voice.

"I have energy." Hanni said. "I'm thirsty" Danielle said in a raspy voice, and then they started smacking their lips as I made a face at them.

Haerin then put her hand to the camera and Hanni put the camera to her face and asked "What did you run out of?" Kind of in a reporter voice.

"Water! no more water." She responded

"Im thirsty." Danielle said. "Wait, no seriously i'm thirsty." Minji said, and I almost laughed but realized we were being recorded. "Do you have water?" Minji asked Hanni.

"Theres water outside" She responded. Hanni then went to go grab the door for Minji as I followed.

"This is.. Wait!" Hanni started. "This is all the water!" Hanni said. "Did you forget the concept?" Minji asked her, as Haerin reached for the camera again. I was standing next to her.

"Hey!" Hanni said, in result of Haerin trying to grab the cam. "What concept?" Hanni asked Minji. "You said you need water."

"We are trapped in here." Minji said, dramatifying it. "This is the last water we have!"

"We're trapped here?" I repeated, laughing at it. "For the six of us!" Hanni said, tapping on the slightly filled water bottle. "This is it?" She said, Finally understanding the concept.

"Yes!" Minji said, proud. "I've got green water."
Minji said. Hanni flipped the camera around and said "I don't think we're gonna make it out alive out here.."

"We only have orange, green water!" Mini said. "We're trapped, so we all have to share green water?" Haerin said, or really just asked.

"This is all the water we have left , how many days do we have left to go?" I said dramatically, pointing at the water.

"We have 100 days left.." Hanni said. "Isn't it 10 days? Haerin asked. "10 days but this is all the water we have.." Minji said. "For all six of us."

"But i'm so thirsty oh no!" Minji said quickly. She than began to drink it all and then Hanni asked "How many days can you go without water?"

"I think probably 1-" I began to say.

"Kim Minji!" Hanni said to Minji, scolding her for drinking it all. "Why'd you drink it all!?"

"I'm sorry friends, I'll head out." She said, with a dramatic persona. "Wow she really drank it all.." Hanni said in dis belief.

Meanwhile all of this, I looked over to see Hyein sitting down, posing infront of her camera. Shes really peaceful.

Minji had left to actually go get water, and Danielle had a smart idea to lock the door on her!

"No.." Danielle said, as Hyein had gotten up from where she was sitting, to join in.

"You're the one who did it!" Hanni said. "I'm scared, im scared!" Danielle said. But then the door unlocked.

Minji flew in the door while Someone was coughing.

"We were  gonna lock the door but i opened it for you." Danielle lied to Minji. "Why'd you say 'We' You were the one who locked the door!" Hanni ratted out Danielle.

"This is so chaotic." I said, as Danielle started filming Minji.

Word count - 981