11. Suprise!

1k readers, let's go!! ily guys so much 💓

TIME SKIP !!

It's been about 2 weeks since I was on hiatus. maybe 2 and a half?

But now, we have started practicing for our Mama performance. Oh! and those gifts that Kyujin gave me, they were great.

Day 1 was a stuffed animal, Day 2 was a bracelet, in my representative color purple. Day 3 was a-

I stopped writing in my Journal when Minji came into my room.

"Y/n -ah, we need to go shopping." Minji said.

"Are we going right now, what for?" I asked.

"Yes, right now, and it's for... fun!" Minji said, but like she was hiding something.

"Oh.. uhm okay . I need to get changed first, but are the others coming or is it just us?" I asked.

"Just us!" She replied, smiling at me, and then left the room.

I closed my journal, and changed into an outfit. it was a white crop top with a cute bunny on it, and some pink jeans.

I tied up my hair with a claw clip and then walked out, to see Minji texting someone on her phone. "Where did everyone go?" I asked Minji as I knocked on Haerins door.

"She's not there, they all went to get food." Minji replied, not looking at me.

"Oh okay, let's go now?" I said. "Yup!" Minji said.

We walked out of our dorms, down the stairs and to our van.

Surprisingly, the driver already knew where we were going. "Hey, Unnie which store are we going to?" I asked Minji.

"Uhm... the mall." She replied. "Oh, okay!" I said. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Hyein.

Me: We're going to the mall, anything you want?

Hyeinnie: candy

Me: UHH, no I mean clothes.

Hyeinnie: candy.

I chuckled at the text, and decided to leave her on read.

I looked out the window to see that we weren't at the mall, but a hotel looking thing?

"Where are we?" I asked Minji. "Quick detour, I PROMISE it will be quick.

"Okay, It better." I said, eager to go shopping, even though I kinda wished it wasn't just us, but all of the members.

We walked into the Building and Minji walked up to the Receptionist.

"For Minji." She said to the lady with a smile.

"Okay! take a left to the elevators and when you get to the 6th floor take a right!" The nice lady said.

We walked to the elevators and I pressed the button.

As we stepped in, I spoke. "Did I ever tell you that i'm scared of elevators?"

"No.." Minji said while laughing. "Well you're here now so deal with it!" She said, last part being a joke.

"It's so nauseating though!" I said. Just then, the door opened to a fancy hallway with kind of high ceilings.

Minji grabbed my wrist and pulled me to a door and we walked in. It was like a Birthday Party kinda setup.

"Where are we- Who's birthday is it?" I asked all too fast.

"SURPRISE!!!" A bunch of people yelled out, and Hyein tackling me in a bear hug.

"AHHH!" I screamed, in shock. "Oh wait."

"What is all this?" I said looking around the room. I saw Kyujin and Sullyoon, Wonyoung and Leeseo, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, and Hyein, Yeseo, and much more gg idols,

"To celebrate you!" Danielle said.

"Congratulations on being off hiatus." Kyujin said. I smiled.

The party was for me, because I worked so hard to become an idol, and I will stay an idol.

Word count - 600

A/n: I know it's not much, but I wanted to put out a chapter for 1000 reads! let's go!!! 💓