4. 8/2/22

Today. TODAY IS DEBUT DAY!!!

Currently, we're back in South Korea so we can follow through with promotions. We were told that we have to do a live today. We've been fantasizing all year and it's finally the day we debut. How will stages be? Will we gain many fans? What if something goes wrong on stage? What if I mess up?

"3.. 2... 1! And we're live!" The director shouted out.

"Hello, We are New jeans!"
"Wooo!!" We all said then clapped.

"Hello, I'm Hyein!" Hyein said. we were all doing our introductions now.

"I had a hard time sleeping last night because i was so excited about today."

We all laughed and one member said "So cute" in response to Hyein's words, and then i got my que to introduce myself.

"Hello, I am Y/n from New jeans!" I said with a proud smile. "I'm super excited for today"

"Woooo!"The others cheered. Danielle, Haerin, Minji, and Hanni did their introductions in order as we all cheered after eachother.

"Wow, the studio is full to the brim with New jeans." Minji spoke

"Thats right" Danielle said. "There's even a cake over there." Hanni pointed out.

"Wow, New jeans!" I said, as Hyein cut me off slightly as she said "The cake, I really like the cake."

"And it's here to congratulate us." Minji said
"Now that the live broadcast has officially started, it's finally hit me that we made our debut." "Should we go around and talk about how we feel about our debut?"

"Sounds good" We all said. "Hyein, could you start us off?" Minji finished.

"I'm so excited and nervous about making our debut, and i'm really excited for what's to come in the future." She spoke.

"wow, yess!" Haerin said.

"I'm very nervous but very excited and just like hyein, I had trouble sleeping last night and i'm excited for what the future has to bring to us." I said.

"Haha, it looks like most of us had trouble sleeping last night." Minji said.

"Haha yes!" Danielle agreed.

"We've now made our debut and in a way, it's like a beginning of an adventure." Danielle said. "So i'm really excited about the many things that lay ahead, and I hope we make lots of good, happy memories." Danielle said.

"We'll be sure to share lots of positive and good energy with you all, so we hope that you will listen to our music and have fun with us." Haerin said.

"Wooo!" we all cheered for her.

"I'm so happy that the 6 of us became New jeans and i'm so, so happy to be meeting our fans." "We'll keep working hard and enjoy our future activities." Minji said confidently.

In a way, I admired her confidence and her speech technique. she could be a great leader.

"Sounds good." I said, after we cheered for her.

"I'm so happy that I got to make my debut with you all. We've all been working really hard because we all want to do well, and i'm so happy and excited that we finally get to share the stages and performances we've prepared" "Awww!" we said in between her speech. "And i'm so excited about our future." She finished.

"That's right, oh my!" Danielle said.

"And! at 6pm today, the music video for our final title track, "Cookie" will drop, and all of our songs will be released on streaming services!" Minji informed.

"Wowww!!" We all cheered and clapped our hands.

"Before then, we hope to share lots of stories with you all, and that's why we're here with "COUNTDOWN LIVE." We're very nervous because this is our first live broadcast, but we've prepared lots and lots of things to enjoy with you for the next hour." She spoke. "So don't miss a single moment and stay with us till the end!" "Are you all ready?" Hyein asked us.

"We're ready!!" We all said.

— After live cause no way i'm writing allat —

"And that's a wrap!" The director said.

"Wooo! we've officially made our debut girls!" I exclaimed, happily. This was a fresh new start.

"Yess! I'm so excited! Now we can talk to our fans and meet them and see them and.." Danielle said, but then she got cut off by our helper, escorting us to the van.

It was still daytime, but I was exhausted. have I ever talked that much in my whole life? maybe.

"Who's up for some ramen?" Minji said.

"Us!!" Me, Haerin, and Hyein said. "And make sure you make the spicy ones." Hyein added.

"Haha, okay." Minji agreed.

In the car ride to our dorms, I spaced out and eventually fell asleep, only to feel someone shaking me to wake up.

"Y/n wake up!" Hanni said, shaking me.

"Ugh okay okay! fine." I responded. I walked out the car feeling a little dizzy because I got up too fast, but it was nothing serious.

We entered the dorms with a fresh new wave of air hitting us, It hit me, we had debuted.

Word count - 845

A/n: yay... I finally wrote past 600 words. anyways next chapter will come out on friday because i have been rushing myself, but i'll be making more chapters in the meantime, so don't worry i'm still updating fast!