𝟯𝟱. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

"Good morning, Choyeongaa!" Jeon Soo-Nam waves at me as I waved back at him.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon. How you guys businesses going?" I asked them.

"Well it's been doing good as we've promoting a free ticket to Malta Island." Ms. Yang said while smiling at me.

"Malta island?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes. It's across from near at Italy so if you want from us, we will give you a free ticket so you can go anytime you want. It's our lucky day." Park Seok-Do gives me a ticket as I thanked him.

"Aww, thanks you guys. I really appreciate it." I genuinely smiled at them.

"You're welcome, Ms. Hong." They bowed at me as smiling in each other.

"Well, I should to go right now-" Before I waved Mr. Park Seok-Do cut off as he's asking me again.

"Where are you going, Choyeongaa?"

"To Wusang Law Firm." I replied.

"Oh! You should be careful in there but are you going alone?" He asked me with worry face.

"With Vincenzo. You guys don't worry I would be fine alright. Annyeong~" as I walked out from their door.

Third person's POV

The three trios signed in heavily when she walked out from their place. All their thoughts they said how lucky she was, who have a handsome guys around her anytime. Park Seok-Do and Jeon Soo-Nam want to be like Vincenzo, who can be anything and being around with gorgeous lawyer like Choyeong in their all life.

About Ms. Yang, she didn't being jealous of her but she appreciated her as her friends when she needs her. In her life, she never had a real friend before she meets Choyeong. She caught her as she already knew from all tenants in this building they give her commitment as the most gorgeous lawyer in the century.

Yes. She was the lawyer but at the same time she can be anything even she has her own bakery shop for another business. She heard the rumors from other tenants they said she would working as the CEO of Yonsai University of Health system and doctor to replace her mother after she died a few years ago as the secret so she won't let the all media knew who's gonna be the new CEO after Park Yoona, The Hong Sister's mother's death.

She hopes she would work for her as her assistant or it would be good for her to work as a nurse as her childhood's ambition and she wouldn't have her shitty works as accountant anymore.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

With Wusang team

Mr. Han closes the door as quickly as he makes sure he already closed the curtain so there's no one would listen their conversation from the outside.

He went back to the sofa as he bowed at Junwoo while he casually sit on the chair in front of them with crossing his leg like his real self as their boss.

Junwoo clapped his hands with satisfied on his face when he said.

"We've got Namdongbu prosecution. You've done a great job."