"I am your girlfriend Jungkook! Damn it!" She kicked the floor again. Meanwhile, her phone was tingling with a message from her another boyfriend. She didn't hear any of them.

Telling Jungkook's father also didn't help. She knows who should she call now. She unlocked her phone and called...

"Hello! Dad!"

__________

Jimin thought Jungkook must be sad but he was unpacking the box Jimin's mother gave him. There was his favorite food. Homemade noodles...

"How did she know I like these? Did you tell her?" Jungkook was excited. He immediately got up from the sofa...
"I am gonna cook it right now!"

"You're cooking?"

"Hum!"

Jimin instantly remembered the soup that Jungkook once made for him. That horrible taste... "I can do it Jungkook! Give it to me!"

"I am not gonna mess up like last time!" Saying that Jungkook went to the Kitchen, and Jimin went after him.

"I am a qualified cook now!"

"Qualified!!?"

"What do you thin, why I was coming home late back then?"

"You said you had extra classes!"

"I lied! I went to cooking classes so I can prepare delicious food for you and you could praise me for that... Not that Taehyung!" He muttered the last three words as he wore an apron.

Jimin remembered how Jungkook used to come home with bandages on his fingers and when he asked he said it is to look cool...

His heart softens, eyes slanted as a faint smile appeared while looking at him.

"Hyung! What are you smiling for?"

"Ah! N-nothing!! I just remembered the joke Taehyung told me."

Taehyung again. His eyebrows narrowed. He chopped onions fastly.

"You shouldn't go with him tomorrow."

"Why you don't want me to go?"

"It's because..." Jungkook thought there was a possibility of Taehyung confessing to Jimin. What if Jimin accepts him?

"Because he is Yoongi Hyung's boyfriend."

"What!" Jimin was shocked. "Do you mean boy and friend like Army is my girl and friend?"

"No! Not that boyfriend. Relationship type boyfriend. That's why Yoongi Hyung came to Hadong because Taehyung was there. They had a small fight so Yoongi Hyung is trying to apologize to Taehyung but you know right how Taehyung is..."

Jimin tried to make sense. He never saw them talking normally, how they love each other...

"And yeah! Don't try to disclose to Taehyung that you know about him! They want to keep it secret until they feel comfortable." Jungkook added his lie.

Jimin nodded his head..."Is that the reason why you dislike your brother!?"

"What reason?"

"That he likes boys!"

"I told you before that I hate him because he is evil."

"So you are okay with this?"

"I wasn't before but you see I am changing my mind now."

"What made you change your mind?"

Jungkook doesn't know. His mind went blank for a minute...

"Jungkook!"