Chapter 18

As we were on our way to the apartment, I noticed Laska walking towards us. She waved at us from afar with a smile, waiting for us to get closer.

"Turn left!" I called at her with a smile after waving at her too.

"It's right in front of you," Hyunjin added with a small chuckle, making Alaska walk to the building.

"And how exactly do you know?" Changbin asked from behind us.

"He took her home, remember?" Felix nudged his shoulder. "Twice."

"Okay guys, just shut up." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, smiling at Alaska when he got closer. She smiled back at him, glancing from him to me.

"Later," I mouthed. She just nodded, getting to the side so I could open the door. "Okay, guys, come in." I said as I opened the door for them, waiting for the last one to come in so I could close the door.

Amy took them up, opening our front door as she also pointed at each door, letting everyone know where which room was.

"You can sit down," I pointed at our sofa and our dining table so they wouldn't stand in the middle of our living room. "If there isn't enough space for everyone I can just bring another chair." I smiled, seeing them all sit down.

"Izzy, what about the food?" Riley asked, holding back laughter. I rolled my eyes at her, walking closer to them.

"Well," I started, looking directly at Minho now. He raised his eyebrow at me, questioning what I was doing. "Minho, darling, could you please cook for us?" I asked nervously, getting a glance from Hyunjin.

"What?" He asked confusedly, making Riley laugh from her place on the sofa. She got herself place in the corner, taking as much space as she could while Chris sat next to her.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "It was a last minute idea, sorry! But please? I'll owe you one."

"Yeah, you do," He said, getting up from his place. "And you're helping," he added, gazing at me and I just nodded, happy this worked out.

"See, I am great," I chuckled towards Hyunjin, making him chuckle too.

They were all talking with each other again when Minho and I walked to the kitchen corner, Hyunjin walking behind us.

"I can help too," he commented, getting a weird look from Minho.

"Actually help or just stand there and watch us?" Minho asked, already looking through our drawers.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "I am going to help."

"And you were acting as if he couldn't cook," I said towards Minho, surprised. Everyone was sitting down, except for Hyunjin. He was still in the kitchen, cooking the last pieces of meat as the rest of us were eating.

Minho shrugged, "it wouldn't be the first time he said he'd cook but then didn't do it."

"He is actually quite good," Jeongin told me, his mouth full of food.

Amy laughed at the male next to her. Seeing him talk with his mouth full... he was kind of cute.

"He is just trying for you," Seungmin mumbled, not even looking towards us as he was too busy admiring Hana.

"Hyunjin, just come sit down finally," Riley called at him, eating at the sofa. I noticed Chris sitting weirdly close to her but didn't say anything. They both deserved someone great.

"Yeah, sit down!" Jisung commanded.

"Jinnie, just sit down," I sighed, making him turn around. Once he saw me he didn't even argue. Instead, he walked to us, sitting in Minho's place as he stood up to finish the food.

"Jinnie?" Laska raised her eyebrow, giggling at us.

"Oh shut up," I mumbled, feeling my ears getting red. "Start paying attention to Felix again instead."

Hyunjin next to me laughed, "simp." He whispered towards the two of them, making me laugh too.

"You guys," Seungmin sighed. "Just stop flirting already and get together, it's disgusting."

"Right," I scoffed, looking at Hana next to him. "You're going to have it hard with him."

"What-" Hana started, blushing even more than I was before. I chuckled, seeing her look at Seungmin.

"Izzy, shut up." Seungmin said, rolling his eyes. He turned to Hana, whispering something so we couldn't hear him.

"Everyone is so in love here," Jisung whined. "Only me and Minho are still without partners."

Minho turned around to face us, raising his eyebrow at the male, not sure where he was going with this. "We should totally get together," Jisung grinned.

"Am I invisible or something?" Changbin asked confusedly, looking around.

"I definitely see you," I laughed. "But Jisung is simping too much to notice anyone but Minho."

"Jisung, what the hell?"

"What?" Jisung chuckled. "I am just saying facts."

"He is kind of," Riley laughed.

"Jisung, no one is dating anyone," Chris commented but got cut off by Riley.

"He is having his moment, let him shoot his shot."

"Are we even allowed to date?" Jeongin asked curiously, getting the attention of all of them. They all deep down knew they weren't, but they couldn't care less about it.

"Do you think I care about what JYP says?" Chris asked with a laugh. Suddenly, it felt like he gave them all permission to do whatever they wanted, even if he knew it would end up badly.

"We should date then," Riley joked. Never in her life would she think Chris would take it seriously.

"We should," he nodded, leaving her in a complete shock.

I gazed at them right away, glancing at Laska and Amy right after. They all saw it. It wasn't just my mind playing games.

Then my mind went to Hyunjin. I glanced at him, seeing him already looking at me. "I mean...if Chan approves it," he whispered, smiling at me.

"Hey, what are you two whispering there about?" Felix raised his eyebrow at us.

"Nothing interesting," I answered. "But Minho and Jisung definitely have an interesting conversation."