Chapter 3

Hyunjin pov

"Hyunjin! Have you already heard of the new girl Izzy???" I read out loud from my chat, shaking my head to show I had no idea who they were talking about. "No, who's she?" I asked, making the chat go feral. Wow, that was a mistake. I came a little closer to the camera to see what STAY were saying and then took out my phone, opening YouTube to find her. 

"Okay, okay, I am searching up," I said, hoping that would calm the chat down at least a little bit. "She's  a STAY?" I asked, reading out another sentence from the chat. It was more of a question to myself, as everyone seemed to already know so. 

"Wow, two weeks ago," I muttered, looking at her video, apparently her own song. "Should I play it?" I asked, looking at the chat again, even though I was sure I already knew the answer they would give me. They were obsessed with her.

"Sure thing," I nodded a little to the chat, just listening. 

"She has a nice voice," I admitted, not really sure what to say. It was not like they would usually want me to rate someone else's song or something. "I think I saw her before too." I muttered, opening my messages. "Right, Chan told me about her." 

Speaking of the devil, Chan came into my room, Lee Know following him. I looked up at them, trying to figure out what they wanted but they both just sat next to me. "We are doing you a company so you're not so alone," Lee Know said, with a little sarcasm in his voice.

Before I could realise it, the chat was going feral again, asking Chan about the girl.
"Oh, Bon? Yeah, I know her." He answered so casually I had to turn around to face him.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, she is Hannah's friend." Chan said, calming the chat right after.

"It's the girl we met yesterday, right?" Minho asked, looking at Chan to see his nod. "Ahh," He nodded a little for himself, sitting more comfortably on his chair. "I listened to her song today." He added, causing me to turn to him.

"It's really good," Chan commented and Minho just nodded, obviously agreeing with him.

An hour later, after the stream ended, Chan finally relieved the reason they came into my room in the first place. "We are going to a club, you're joining right?"

"What? Since when do you go clubbing?" I asked, I never thought he likes alcohol that much.

"Hannah invited us, she is going with some other friends too, she is probably already drinking too much, I wanna go and make sure she doesn't drink herself to death." He explained, but both me and Minho looked at each other, knowing damn well he just finally wants a free minute, no matter if it's in a club or not.

"Alright," I nodded. "When are we leaving?"

"Whenever you're ready, just come to the living room and we can go."

When they left my room, I stood up from my chair, making my way to my wardrobe. I didn't put that much thinking into it, I already had good-enough pants on myself so the only thing I needed was to change my t-shirt. An oversized one felt like the safest opinion right now, so that's what I also went for.

"Okay, I am ready," I said, still putting on my shoes.

"I don't wanna go all the way by foot," was the first thing I heard when I came closer to them. I looked at Seungmin, who just spoke.

"Wait, how far is it?" I asked, realising I didn't even know where we were going.

"Not that much, it's doable."

"But-" Seungmin started again, but Chan was ready to cut him off.

"Y'all I can just drive one car," I said, making them stop arguing.

"I'll drive the other one," Lee Know suggested, which solved the whole problem.

"Do you guys not want to drink?" Jeongin asked and I just shook my head.

"Not really," I answered.

"You shouldn't drink either," Changbin joined the conversation, provoking Jeongin about being the youngest again.

"So, are we ready to go?" Jisung asked and Chan told him to go outside.

Han, as if it was a life-death matter, ran to Minho's car as fast as he could, Changbin and Chan slowly following him. That left Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin with me. Both Felix and Jeongin rushed to the passenger's seat, they managed to get there even sooner than me, but Jeongin decided he'll leave the seat to his elder, sitting behind Lix.

"Pick a song," I said, letting Lix choose what we're gonna listen to. "Seungmin, do you know the address?" I asked, still not knowing where we're going.

Seungmin was right, it was a little far. It took us a whole half an hour to get there and we still had to wait five more minutes for others because Minho's car needed to refill gas.

"Can I finally go in?" Jisung asked and I had to laugh. We all walked in, I still had a hat on my head, hoping there won't be too many crazy fans, looking around. When Jisung noticed Hannah he started waving at her as if he hadn't seen her in a whole year. I noticed them soon after, walking towards them.

And there she was, dancing with Hannah and one more girl. In her short black dress and long hair that she didn't bother to tie.

Okay, STAY, I get you now.