Chapter 11

Once the day was coming to an end, with us knowing what to do tomorrow when we'll come again, we walked out of the studio. Hyunjin next to me, hand in his pockets, while Amy was on my other side, telling me how much she liked it.

"Do you guys want to grab dinner?" Hyunjin asked, taking out his phone to answer someone.

"Yeah, I am starving," I answered right away, looking at Amy to see if she agrees. "I'll ask Riley too," I said, turning around to find her with my eyes, calling her over when I did.

"Sure, others are already holding a table for us."

"What?" Amy asked, while I was telling Riley to come with us. "Oh god, it feels weird to have dinner with stray kids." she mumbled, making Hyunjin chuckle.

"I was supposed to have dinner with a friend of mine," Riley argued.

"Laska? If yes, invite her too. Felix might be too stunned to speak again, but he definitely won't mind." I shook my head, showing I am not just letting her go.

"You know Laska?"

"I can tell you all about it if you'll come with us." I answered, looking at her with something that was supposed to be puppy eyes. "Christ is there too."

Riley looked over my shoulder, probably looking at Hyunjin as that's where he was standing. She looked back at me, nodding. "Alright then," She sighed, chuckling. "I'll text Laska"

"That's settled then," I smiled, clapping for myself a little. I turned around, walking back to Hyunjin and Amy, Riley right behind me. "We're ready," I proclaimed.

When we got in front of the restaurant, Alaska was already waiting for us, refusing to go inside without us.

"Took you long enough," She smiled at her friends, her gaze moving to Hyunjin. Her eyes widened seeing him. Riley told her that we were coming, but apparently she forgot to mention Hyunjin and others were going to be here too.

"Hey," Hyunjin greeted her, going to the door.

"Hey," Laska answered confusedly, shaking her head soon after, going back to reality and following him inside. I quickly caught up to her, Amy and Riley walking behind us. "What the hell is this?"

"Dinner with our idols," I whispered to her, chuckling. "I still haven't processed it, but once I do, I will definitely act the same way you do now." I said, seeing the group of boys with my eyes. Alright, it was slowly getting to me. We were having dinner with our idols.

"Hi, guys," Amy said, walking to sit next to Chris. I noticed she was trying to avoid Jeongin's eye contact.

"Hey," I smiled at them, walking closer and then stopping right in front of the table. "This is Riley and Alaska. Some of you already know them," I looked at Felix and then Chris. "They are our friends." I added, Amy nodding.

Chris whispered something to Amy, which caused them both to move a little, making a space for the two of them to sit between Chris and Felix. I chuckled, sending them there while me and Hyunjin sat on the opposite side next to Seungmin. When I did so, Amy smirked at me and I had to roll my eyes. I couldn't say that I wouldn't like Hyunjin, but my love for him was just a celebrity crush, not something that would be meant to happen.

On the other hand, when I looked at Riley and Chris, already laughing at something, my first thought was that they were definitely meant to happen.

"Here are the drinks," a waitress came to our table, placing the 7 drinks on the table, looking at us after. "And what would it be for you five?"

"I'll take a coke," I said, her attention moving to Hyunjin next to me.

"Make it two," Amy said.

"Four," Riley and Laska said at the same time, nodding for themself. I chuckled.

"I'll have the same thing then," Hyunjin smiled, taking the restaurant menu from Seungmin, placing it between us so I could also have a look. "If you see anything you want or I'll turn the page too fast just let me know," He opened the menu and I nodded.

"Oh, wait, can you go back?" I asked and Hyunjin nodded, doing what I asked for. "Okay, yeah, I'll take number 26" I smiled, telling him he can continue.

In the meantime, the waitress came back, placing the rest of the drinks on the table again, asking what we wanted to eat. We all ordered, only waiting for Hyunjin at the end. He sighed, closing the menu. "I'll take number 26 too," The waitress nodded, walking away.

Before I could even look at her, Amy was smirking at me again, chuckling soon after. "Obsessed," she mouthed and I had to chuckle too.

"You're imagining things," I told her, shaking my head. "Rather go talk to him." I said, making sure she knows who I mean.

"What are y'all talking about? Spill the tea," Laska mouthed at us, giggling. I quickly looked at Jeongin and then at Amy, answering her question. She nodded to show she understands and chuckled. "Yes," was all she had to say for me to laugh too. She was reading my mind completely.

"Shut up you two," Amy chuckled, making the others turn to her to see what we were talking about.

"Back to your conversations, c'mon," Chris told them right away, making Seungmin roll his eyes. He still listened though. "If you don't want him to know, continue whispering," He glanced at Amy before deciding to pay his whole attention back to Riley again. Even though the two of them were so focused on each other I was sure they were fully aware of our conversation.

"Change of topic," Amy said suddenly. "You two did great today," She smiled, getting Hyunjin's attention. "As if you were used to each other."

"Almost like a couple," Riley nodded, joining our conversation. I could have sworn I saw them high five under the table, happy with themself.

Hyunjin laughed. "They're right, you did great. I am looking forward to tomorrow."

I smiled awkwardly, giving the two a quick dead stare before turning to Hyunjin. "Thank you," I chuckled. "It was thanks to you, really." As I said that, I noticed Minho raising his eyebrow. Why was everyone against me today?

"We should come and make sure you don't do anything weird tomorrow." Seungmin proclaimed, nudging Hyunjin's shoulder, giggling.

"We definitely shouldn't," Jisung commented. "I am in."

"No, you're not," Hyunjin answered as if what Jisung said was a question. "I don't need babysitters with me." He added, making Riley chuckle.

"What did he do?" Chris asked Riley, also almost chuckling.

"Nothing, nothing, I didn't mean to do that," She shook her head, smiling. "He did great today."

"I still want to go tomorrow," Seungmin said, drinking his soda.

"Me too, I heard you have a lot of pretty ladies on the set." Jisung added.

"Duh, we are sitting right here," Amy laughed, making Jisung chuckle, nodding in approval.