Chapter 4

Izzy pov 

Maybe I've made a mistake, two mistakes actually. And the worst possible ones. Not only that my stupid ass thought inviting Hannah and her brother to come to a party with us was a good idea, but I also thought going to a party was a good idea.

Amy and I were too busy last week so we decided to move our little clubbing plan to this Friday, as in today's Friday. That wouldn't be that bad on its own if the moment I stepped out of our apartment a group of teenagers didn't stop me, asking to take pictures. That again, still okay, I enjoyed interacting with my fans a lot, but what was too much was them following me for the next 5 minutes until I called the police.

Disguise is needed next time, get it.

I sighed to myself, calling Amy to ask if she is already on her way. She told me she would come with Hannah and left me on my own, which meant preparing for two hours instead of just one. With Amy helping me to pick dresses and do my hair everything would be easier, but because she wasn't around I spent a whole forty minutes doing my hair just to leave it untied at the end as I wasn't happy about it.

"Girl, we are already here!" Amy yelled so I could hear her.

"Really? Ah, I'll be there in five!" More like a ten. I said right back, going faster. I wasn't going to run, I definitely didn't have that much energy to do so.

I was right. It took me ten minutes instead of five, but fortunately it didn't look like I missed anything important.

"Hey!" Hannah greeted me right away, going for a hug.

"Hey!" I smiled towards her, looking around. "Where's Chris? I thought he said he'll come with you." I asked when I couldn't find him anywhere with my eyes.

"Oh, he is coming, don't worry." Hannah assured me and I nodded to show her I heard her.

"And he is not the only one," Amy smirked.

"What?" I asked, looking at Amy, trying to find an explanation in her eyes.

"Apparently, he thought it'll be too boring with just the three of us so he is bringing friends."

"No..." I muttered, "Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?" I asked, confusing Hannah a little. "Oh god," I breathed out.

"I am saying exactly what you think I am saying. He already texted us they'll be here in thirty minutes." She started, "And, quoting; don't drink much." She added. "So we are drinking as much as we can before they come, understood?" It wasn't a question as I know Amy, she was announcing it to me as a fact, handing me her drink to prove herself, ordering another one right away.

"Alright," I laughed, taking a sip. "But you better help me avoid throwing up, I ain't gonna give Minho another reason to make fun of me, yesterday was enough," I commented and Amy laughed, nodding. When the two of us met Chris and Minho yesterday I already got to embarrass myself so much that I really didn't need to give him another chance to laugh at me.

"If you don't want to give him a reason, you better not drool over Hyunjin," Hannah laughed too. Right, he was probably coming too. Hyunjin, my bias since the moment I heard him sing. With his talent and attractiveness there was no way I couldn't crush on him, except to this day, it was just a celebrity crush. Goddamnit, I shouldn't have invited Chris and Minho to join us.

"And don't dance in front of him," Amy added, already having her new drink in her hands. "And-" She started but I cut her off.

"Okay, enough. And I don't dance that bad! I just...can do better classic dances. Like waltz! You still don't know how to dance that!" I said, trying to defend myself.