Chapter 12

"Okay, wait, so what should we call you?" Jisung asked when he heard Amy call me Beth. "Beth or Izzy? Or do you prefer something completely different?" 

"Izzy is fine," I smiled. "Everyone has called me that since I was little so I just stuck with it. But if you want," I started and noticed Hyunjin glancing at me as if Jisung had no right to want something. "You can also use my full name. Isabel." 

"Beth is for VIP only," Amy nodded a little. "Meaning only me." 

"Right," I giggled. "But I don't really care what you call me, you can think of something new if you want."  

Hyunjin turned to Jisung, making some face I couldn't see and then Jisung just shook his head, smiling. 

"It's okay, Izzy it is then," he answered. 

"Damn, okay," Amy laughed, getting everyone's attention right away. 

"What?" Chris asked, making Amy shake her head, still laughing. 

"It's nothing," she answered, glancing at Hyunjin. It lasted less than a second, but Hyunjin noticed her glancing at him, and so did I. I quickly moved my eyes to Hyunjin, seeing him slightly shake his head at Amy and she stopped laughing. 

I smiled a little. I had no idea what was going on at the moment, but I still found it cute. 

"You two," Seungmin started, his eyes narrowed as if he was trying to see. I am pretty sure it was just him thinking about everything all over again. We all looked up from our food at him, seeing him keep moving his eyes between Jeongin and Amy. "Why are you looking at yourself like that when the other one isn't looking?" He called them out, pointing at them with his chopsticks. 

I looked over at Amy, raising my eyebrow with a smirk to which she just mouthed 'shut up' and glanced back at Seungmin. "What are you talking about?" She asked, acting clueless which caused Riley's chuckle. Laska nudged her shoulder, stopping her before she would say anything stupid. 

"Mhm," Seungmin muttered, not buying her shit at all. 

"No, I want to know too!" Changbin spoke up, standing up to go to Jeongin. He stood behind him, his arms on his shoulders, while looking at Amy. "What's going on here?" 

"Guys, leave it," Chris said, seeing how uncomfortable Amy was about this conversation. "It's none of our business." 

That answer seemed like enough for Seungmin. Even though Changbin continued to ask what was going on until everyone started ignoring him, Seungmin didn't ask anything else. He simply went back to eating his food, looking like he just figured out everything. Maybe he was actually too smart for this. 

"You know what he just figured out?" Hyunjin whispered to me, glancing over at Seungmin. I nodded a little, noticing it too. He nodded back, continuing to eat his food. 

That was all? I thought, looking at him while eating my own food. I sighed a little, shaking my head right away, reminding myself that it's just a celebrity crush. 

Once we finished the food, I made the girls go to the bathroom with me. I stand in front of the mirror, just looking at myself as they walked next to me, Amy fixing her makeup right away. 

"So," I started, turning around. I jumped up, sitting between two wash-basins. "Now that there's only us girls I need the tea." 

Laska laughed, agreeing with me as she stood next to me, looking at the two of them. "Yeah, spill." 

"Why are you looking at me?" Riley asked. "She is the one who has tea," she added, pointing at Amy with her eyes. 

"Okay, we all have been talking and have something, c'mon." Laska said, encouraging her to speak. 

Riley smiled and both me and Laska smirked right away. "Okay," she started, biting her bottom lip as she grinned. "He is just...great," she sighed out. The type of sigh you do when you like someone. "I mean, I knew he was great before. Laska made me watch Chan's room before, but now in person...damn." 

I laughed, "You'd look good together too," I added, making her eyes widen. She wanted to hear that. "What about you, Laska?" I asked the girl next to me. "Is Felix making any moves?" 

"I...think he is," she answered, not quite sure. I smiled again seeing her smiling too. "God damn, Felix fucking Lee is making moves," she almost screamed as if she just realized what was happening. Maybe it was the case and she actually just realized what was going on. 

Amy chuckled, smiling at her too. "Of course he is, you're beautiful, girl." 

"Gorgeous," Riley added. 

"And kind," I joined them, Laska chuckling at us but thanking us. 

"And what's up with you and Jeongin?" Riley asked Amy, moving on my other side so now it was the three of us staring at Amy, who was standing in front of us. 

"Nothing," she said, to which I scoffed. 

"She is embarrassed that she drunk-slept on his shoulder," I rolled my eyes. She was ready to tell me something but then just sighed, admitting that I was right. 

"Like...WHY would I do that? Oh god," She sighed again. "Maybe I like him a little too much when I care about these stuff," she muttered, both of the girls on my side whistling when they heard that. 

"Go get your man, girl," Laska said, nudging her shoulder. "You'd be cute together." 

"Maybe..." she smiled a little, daydreaming. I chuckled, which took her back to reality. "I'll make a move once Izzy finally does something about her crush on Hyunjin," she stated. 

"Fuck off," I laughed. "It's not a crush crush. Just...a celebrity that I like. And oh my god he didn't even try to have a conversation with me." 

"Excuse me?" Amy said right away, walking closer to me, shocked I could even say something like that. 

"Are you blind?" Riley joined her.  

"I thought you saw the way he looked at Jisung earlier! C'mon he is simping for you!" Amy  assured me. "Like actually! Who wants to bet?" She asked, looking at our other two friends. 

"I am in," Riley nodded. "If I win you'll be buying me coffee for a whole week." 

"Sure, I bet they'll get together before the MV is finished," Amy said with a smirk. 

"Deal," Riley answered, shaking her hand. "You can ask for whatever you want later if you win." 

"I think she will," Laska giggled, already preparing her best friend for losing.