Chapter 16

Once we were done it was already time for dinner again. I sighed, glad we were finally able to leave.

I walked up to the group of guys, realizing Amy was gone. And so was Jeongin. I raised my eyebrow, looking at Seungmin, who was standing the closest to me.

"What? I know nothing. I was also looking for Jeongin before," he shrugged, looking somewhere behind me.

I raised my eyebrow again, "Is Hana there?" I asked, making him come back to reality.

"What?"

"A black haired girl with glasses, shorter than me. Does that ring a bell?" I chuckled.

"Her name is Hana?" He asked carefully and I nodded. Seungmin sighed, "Izzy, she is so pretty," he whined, making me chuckle again.

I hugged him, making him confused for a second, but he ended up wrapping his hands around me too. I smiled, "I am setting you two up. Just wait." I assured him, taking a step back.

"Take care of Amy and Jeongin first," he laughed. "I can wait."

"I can do both things," I grinned, turning around. "Hana!" I called at the girl, waving at her with a smile. Seungmin glanced at me, asking me what I was doing. I just shushed him, calling the girl over.

"Yeah, Izzy?" She asked, wondering if I called her because of work.

"Have you eaten already?" I asked, to which she shook her head. "Wanna join me and my friends? I'll convince Riley too. We want to hang out in my apartment for a little while. We have a cook," I turned around, looking for Minho. When I found him I pointed at him, turning back to Hana.

Obviously no one knew Minho was gonna cook in my and Amy's apartment today. Not even Minho. But as long as I could convince her to hang out with us it was okay.

Surely they wouldn't mind knowing it's for Seungmin's love life. Or at least I hoped that was the case.

"Oh, I don't want to bother," Hana said with an awkward smile, rubbing the back of her neck. "Your friends probably just want to enjoy their time with people they know."

"Oh, no! They are super extroverted! They wouldn't mind!" I said with a smile. "Right Seungmin?" I turned around to the male behind me, who I knew very well was watching Hana the whole time I was talking to her.

"Yeah," he muttered, smiling at the black haired girl behind me. "We'd love you to join us," he nodded, gulping when she smiled at him.

"It's settled then," I smiled, clapping my hands together. "Please, Hannie?" I asked and she slowly nodded.

"Did you call, Izzy?" Jisung asked behind me, almost giving me a heart attack.

"God," I breathe out. "Oh, sorry, Jisung, I was talking to Hana."

"Ah, nice to meet you!" He smiled. "I am Han Jisung!"

"Hi," Hana said flustered. "I am Cheong Hana," she introduced herself still with the same awkward smile.

"Okay, I am going to get Riley and Hyunjin. Seungmin, make sure they don't scare her away while I am gone."

"Hey! We don't scare people away!" Jisung called at me and I just laughed.

The first person I saw was Riley, talking to the director. Once the director started leaving I walked to her.

"You did great again," She smiled at me, making me smile too.

"Only thanks to your camera skills," I responded. "We are hanging out at mine, wanna come too? Minho will cook. And you can talk to Chris again," I nudged her shoulder, making her chuckle.

"Does Minho know he is cooking?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Not necessarily..." I mumbled, laughing afterwards. "He'll do it. Also, we are setting up Seungmin," I added, catching her interest.

"I'll text Laska too," She nodded and I smiled.

"Okay, I am going for Hyunjin now. We still have to find Amy and Jeongin though."

"Are they together?"

"Maybe," I answered, walking to our changing room.

I opened the door, seeing Hyunjin put on his hoodie, with no shirt under it. I gulped, closing the door behind me, causing him to look my way.

"Hi," I whispered, biting my bottom lip.

"Hi," he answered, fully dressed now.

"That was hot by the way," I mumbled, walking closer to him. He chuckled, turning his head to the other side so I wouldn't see him get flustered.

"You were hot during filming," he said and this time it was me hiding my blush.

"Wanna eat dinner at mine?" I asked, causing his eyes to light up immediately. "With others too," I added, quietly laughing when I saw his face.

"Why not just the two of us?"

"Because I am on a mission," I responded proudly. "We have two pairs to set up tonight. Plus we need to do something with Riley's and Laska's relationships too."

"And what about after that..." He started, walking even closer, "we set up the two of us? Behind the closed door of your room."

"Hyunjin, you're a flirt even when you know we'll get our asses kicked if we do so," I whispered. Even though there was no need for me to whisper, the way there was almost no space between us made me feel like I had to whisper.

"It's not my fault you make me feel like this..."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like I'll murder anyone who even dares to look at you."

I gulped, "Fuck Riley's money," I mumbled. "Just finally kiss me."

He didn't waste a second when he heard me. Grabbing my cheeks into his hands, he pulled me even closer to him, making me stand on my tiptoe to be able to reach him.

I closed my eyes, putting my hands around his neck as our lips touched. "Behind the closed door of my room," I mumbled into the kiss, not letting go of him.

"Yeah," He smiled, kissing me once again.