Chapter 15

I watched him get up from my bed and sit down on the floor. Right where I had my legs.

I turned back so I wouldn't need to face him, but apparently that wasn't enough. He just wanted me to look at him and nowhere else, on no one else.

"Maybe I will actually kiss you right now if it makes you pay attention to me," He said and I gulped, standing up from the bed. He moved a little bit further away, watching my every move. I sat up in front of him on the floor, our knees touching.

"I don't want that," I shook my head, his eyes widening when he heard me. "Not like this."

He smiled at me, "How do you want it then?" He asked teasingly.

"What do you actually want, Hyunjin?" I asked, ignoring his question. He shrugged, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Something I can't have?" He guessed and I shook my head.

"You can have anything you want," I corrected him. This time it was him who shook his head.

"I can't," he said. "Idols don't do that," he explained and I could feel something sting my heart. "Izzy, I want you," he spoke up again. "It might seem like something I can have to you, but in reality, I can only have it here, behind the closed door of your room. Nowhere else."

As I heard those words I realized he was right. They couldn't date, they couldn't even hang out with the opposite gender so rumors wouldn't start. They couldn't do anything.

"Hyunjin," I muttered, not even knowing what I wanted to say. "I can work with that," I ended up saying, my cheeks red once again.

His eyes widened when he heard me, he smiled, slowly nodding. "Then, let's just see how we end up."

"Yeah," I mumbled, also smiling, looking into his eyes. "Let's see."

"I don't believe you. They surely didn't get together over the night, did you?" Riley asked, moving her eyes from Amy to me. I could feel she wasn't the only one looking, Hyunjin was staring too.

"No, we are not together, oh my god," I laughed, hearing that question for the third time already. "No one's dating, okay?"

"Just casually hanging out while he looks at you as if you were a goddess, got it," Amy nodded, irony in her voice.

"I am not paying you unless they are actually together," Riley stated before sending me to the change room.

I stood in front of the mirror, sighing as I started brushing my hair.

At the same moment, the door opened once again and I smiled.

"Hey," He muttered, staying behind.

"Hey," I responded, looking at him in the mirror. I turned around to face him, seeing him smiling like a little kid. "How are the others?"

"Chris is all over Riley again," he chuckled and so did I. Of course he was. "Jisung is looking around for some pretty girls," he continued. "And Amy is avoiding Jeongin as much as she can."

"Right," I shook my head a little bit, scoffing. "Of course she is."

"Oh, and Seungmin is admiring some girl from afar," he mentioned and got my interest right away.

"What? Who?"

"I don't know her name," he answered, finally walking closer to me. "I am pretty sure she was the one in charge of your dress yesterday."

"Hana? Oh my god, she is so pretty. I am not even jealous if it's her," I said, remembering the black haired girl.

"Jealous? Because of Seungmin?" He asked teasingly, now standing next to me.

"Of course," I laughed. "You know, some of your friends would have a chance with me too if they wanted," I joked, seeing him raise his eyebrow. He wasn't happy about that sentence.

"Oh really now?" He asked and I walked closer to him, looking up to be able to see his eyes.

"No," I answered, not taking my eyes away from him. "You're the one I have my eye on."

He smiled, "good," he nodded, chuckling. He messed up my hair, laughing as I stared at him in disbelief.

"You did not," I muttered, blinking as if it was supposed to make my hair any better.

"I did," he laughed again, going to sit on one of the chairs in the room, just watching me trying to make it work again.

"I'll tell Minho to put you into the air fryer," I mumbled, pissed, brushing my hair again.