Chapter 57: Old Friend Greetings & New Friend Compliments

Mulai dari awal

I just shrugged. "Not really feeling like being social, I guess."

"Well, do you mind if you're social for me for a little bit?" She asked, sitting down at the table.

I gave her a small smile and nod. She smiled wide. "Good, because I can't stand to see you all lonely over here."

I felt my cheeks burn up a bit. Was that a hint at something?

"Oh, um, I, uh-" I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

Bella suddenly snickered. "You really are adorable, aren't you?"

My eyes widened a bit and my cheeks burned up even more.

"I'm not trying to be." I mumbled.

"I know, but your shyness is cute to me." She said, twiddling her fingers, looking at them as she did so.

I bit my lip as the compliment made me nervous.

"You're the first to think so." I told her, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Really?" Bella said with shock.

I looked at her and nodded. "Most people think I'm unattractive because of how shy I am."

"Well, I'm not most people." She said with a grin. I couldn't help but smile as she made me feel so special.

We sat there for the next hour, just talking. Although it was mostly Bella talking, I was still enjoying their presence and they were able to get a few words out of me here and there, which was hard for people to achieve. For some reason, it felt different with Bella and I was starting to feel comfortable and like myself around them. Bella made my birthday special which was something I haven't had in a while so I was thankful to them.

*****

-Thursday, March 23, 2023~6:45PM-

~Ray's POV~

We walked into the backstage to get our mics on when I heard a group cheering. I looked over and noticed the group CRAVITY walking over to the stairs on standby.

"Hey, Jay." I elbowed my brother who was beside me. "Allen is about to perform."

"Well, what are we doing standing here?" Jay said. "Let's go watch."

I nodded and we quickly finished getting our mics on as we walked over after CRAVITY headed on stage. We watched them perform from the sidelines and then waited for them to exit. We were lucky our friend was last.

"Another great performance Allen." I said as he came down off stage.

He noticed us and smiled. "Hey, thanks guys."

He looked at us, noticing we were sweat-free.

"Right, you guys perform after me, don't you?"

"Well RC did debut before CRAVITY." Jay said with trailing eyes.

"Yeah, but this is your debut promotions so it's weird to see you guys after me." His whole body shivered and we just snickered. "But real talk, I'm happy you guys finally debuted."

"Thanks. So are we." I looked at my brother who gave me the same heartwarming smile.

"Together." Allen added. "I'm happy you guys debuted together. Your connection is too strong to be apart."

"Well, we've been through a lot together so." Jay said with a shrug at the end, me nodding in agreement.

That's when we were called for standby.

"Time to perform." Allen said to us. "Good luck."

"Thank you." We both said, accidentally.

Allen snickered, always being a fan of our twin senses. We said our final goodbyes to Allen before joining our members for a cheer.

*****

-Sunday, March 26, 2023~4:55PM-

~Zeke's POV~

"Royal Colors on standby!" The Inkigayo staff called out.

"Alright boys." I turned to my members, sucking in through my teeth. "Time for our final performance."

"Awe, but I'm not ready for it to end yet." Gohn pouted.

"I don't think any of us are." Lìxìn added.

"Hey, just remember, we'll get to promote on the next full album." A.D said, trying to be positive.

I gave him a small smile and nod as a thanks.

"Let's cheer boys." I said, putting my hand out. My members all followed, playing their hands on top of one another and I said the speech I had prepared. "This was a fresh start for all of us, even though it was all in different ways. However, it was a journey for all of us and sweet memories we get to share. For now, let's look towards the future and prepare for new memories, whether it's together or separate. Either way, we will continue to be one as Royal Colors and tonight, we will give our fans something to look forward to as we give our last performance. RC-Black..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted, throwing our hands down.

"I love your speeches." Gohn said, clinging to my arm.

I snickered at my cute boyfriend. "Let's go perform."

Everyone nodded and we headed over to the stairs where we waited for our cue to perform, in which we gave a strong performance for our fans to miss us.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! I felt like I was able to include a lot for promotions in just two chapters, and even include a POV that isn't apart of promotions hehe. I'm so proud of myself lol anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!

P.S unedited.