24. I wouldn't trade this

Sounds of the guitar echoed the living room as Chaeyoung sat there, still in her pajamas and bed hair. She looked out the large window seeing the sun rise to indicate the morning, a smile stitched her face as she heard the sound of jingles getting louder.

"Hankie!"

The girl looks over seeing the pup rushing over towards her, she sat aside her guitar and opened her arms for the pup to jump up. Hank hopped into her arms and waged his tail furiously,

"Awake already?" She chuckled, "you even beat your other mom."

"You really are a happy boy, aren't you?" Chaeyoung teased, "Come on, we should wake Chu up. Then we'll have breakfast together, come on!"

She rushed with the pup to the stairs, the sounds of Hanks collar jingled through the quiet hallway. The two walked down towards the opened room, Chaeyoung peaked her head in hearing her wife's snores.

"Jump on" she whispered to Hank.

He followed her orders and jumped on the bed before stepping all over Jisoo's sleeping form, a grunt was heard making Chaeyoung walk over.

"Hank." Jisoo mumbled out feeling his paws step all over her back.

It went silent which Jisoo thought was the end because something heavy laid on her, she grunts again and opened her eyes to see blonde hair spill into her vision. A giggle was heard from the blonde laying on her,

"Chae" Jisoo croaked out, "it's too early."

"You promised Hank and I a family day." Chaeyoung says poking the girls cheek, "come on, we'll have breakfast and-"

"But I wanna sleep." Jisoo yawned before feeling a wet kiss on her forehead.

"See, even Hank wants you to wake up."

"Fine." Jisoo sighs, as much as she loved her sleep- she loved her small family.

"Yay!" Chaeyoung cheered before Hank broke out in barks, the blonde slid off her wife before Hank jumped on Jisoo's back.

"Jesus!" Jisoo winced at the heavy body stabbing her ribs.

"Come Hank, we'll go watch some birds together." Chaeyoung happily says as the dog jumped off of Jisoo, "don't sleep on us, Kim!"

"It's Park to you!" Jisoo reminds hearing the two bubbly beings leave.

"Ah, Dalgom. If only you were here." Jisoo sighs, rubbing her face.

"You're lucky being at the vet right now." Jisoo complained, "only until Friday." She reminds herself.

Leaving her bed with a stretch, she stood there before reaching over to her nightstand where her ring sat. The one ring Chaeyoung picked out, she slipped on her slippers that were chickens. She could hear Hanks barking and Chaeyoung's disappointed voice, of course the two were bird watching this early.

When she arrived in the living room the sight of her wife and her dog both sat by the large window looking out, Jisoo shook her head before enter the kitchen. A certain black bunny plush sat on the counter with a chef's hat along with a pink heart stuck on its nose, Jisoo greeted the bunny before opening the fridge to start breakfast.

"Any requests?!" She yelled out.

"Chef's special!" Chaeyoung yelled back.

"Alright." Jisoo grabbed a few eggs and milk out, she shuts the fridge before walking over to the counter.

"Need any help?"

The brunette looked up seeing her wife standing there with a smile, she shakes her head causing Chaeyoung to walk over.

"Done watching the birds?" Jisoo questions as she held out her apron for her wife.

"Hank's taking lead." Chaeyoung pointed over, "I'm on assistant duty now"

"Right, today's menu is French toast." Jisoo announced, "something easy to make."

"I love your French toast." Chaeyoung says holding her arms up a little as Jisoo ties the apron on her, "Remember when we had that for a week?"

"Tough times." Jisoo says backing away, "but we don't have to eat it all the time anymore."

"So chef, are you going to ever tell me the recipe?" Chaeyoung nudged her as Jisoo grabbed a pan.

"Nope." Jisoo placed it on the stove, "I'm saving it for the children."

"You'd want children?" Chaeyoung asks rather surprised.

"Just one or two, but I don't mind none." Jisoo says, "do you-"

"I do, but we never really talked about it." Chaeyoung says watching Jisoo prep the pan, "I wouldn't mind children..."

"Not yet." Jisoo looks over at her, "I don't think I'm ready yet, you know?"

"Yeah, we have Hank and Dalgom." Chaeyoung pointed out, "those are our practice kids."

"Practice kids?" Jisoo chuckled, "their our pets, Chaeyoung."

"Yeah but they both resemble us!" Chaeyoung says, "Dalgom is very laid back like you and Hank is full of energy-"

"-like you? I'm not surprised." Jisoo shakes her head, she reached over to grab an egg. "But Hank needs it."

"Yeah." Hank was the newest addition to their small family, the small dog was found and taken in by the blonde.

It was the best thing (third) that happened in Chaeyoung's life.

The two girls heard a small jingle causing smiles on both of their faces, Chaeyoung looks down seeing Hank enter the kitchen and happily wagging his tail.

"Hank, hungry?" Chaeyoung questioned, "we're cooking so not until a few buddy."

"Uh Chae? It'll be finished in a 4 minutes." Jisoo tells, "remember, it cooks fast."

"Right, I should feed him already then." Chaeyoung says, before batter flings onto her cheek.

"I'm sorry!" Jisoo widens her eyes and tries to not crack a smile.

"You're dead Kim." Chaeyoung warns with a smile

"It's Park to you."