25. Hard worked Dreams

Giving up on your dreams isn't easy, it wasn't easy seeing someone giving up. Jisoo knew Chaeyoung longed for her dream.

Jisoo's dreams came true but Chaeyoung's? It was rough.

The lawyer never once talked about her dream after having it destroyed, she didn't tell anyone that she wanted to be an idol. She gave up. Chaeyoung is a strong woman, one that Jisoo admires. But it scared Jisoo.

Hearing the piano play early in the morning of the weekend, hearing the guitar play when they spend time together, or the light singing that comes from the bathroom late at night. Jisoo knew the longing feeling her wife felt, she would often speak of the subject but her wife would dismiss it.

It wasn't fair, Jisoo got her dream and her wife was very supportive but what about Chaeyoung?

"Hey Chu!"

The brunette looked up from her papers and smiled seeing her wife standing there in a flowy white dress, The blonde had a bright smile that lit up the room. Jisoo shoved the papers away and watched as her wife walked over with a black plastic bag,

"I got the day off," Chaeyoung says, "so I got us lunch?"

"Came at the right time." Jisoo says, "So what did you do today?"

"I learned some new songs and I even wrote one." Chaeyoung says taking the seat across from her wife, "But I have to make some few adjustments."

"Do you have any recordings?" Jisoo curiously asked.

"Yeah, do you want to hear them?" Chaeyoung perks up.

"Sure."

"LISA!"

The blonde jumped from her seat watching as her friend was practically out of breath, She could see a kiss mark on the brunette's cheek. With a look of disgust, Lisa shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I don't want to hear what you and Chae did." Lisa groans out.

"What? No! I have something to show you!" Jisoo walked over holding up a flash drive.

"It's not what I think it is, is it?"

"Just listen." Jisoo plugged the flash drive into the computer.

An audio tab opens up causing the two to sit and stand waiting for the file to finish loading, the mouse hits play before a guitar melody fills the sound of the room.

"Is this-" Lisa looked up at her with wide eyes.

"It is." Jisoo smiled happily.

Breaking News:
This just in Kim Entertainment has officially signed and debuted a new member.
Park Chaeyoung, the wife of CEO Kim Jisoo, was recently signed and has made a debut with a single. Mrs. Park goes by the stage name "Rosé" and has been credited with many songs for the company, Netizens have shown their support by calling the lawyer a "talented singer" which shows the variety of Kim entertainment along with the CEO also releasing her songs.

Coffee was spit out.

Coffee fell onto the floor in front as Hank sat there looking up with confusion in his eyes, he tilted his head seeing the blonde holding the coffee cup close to her chest. The two were home alone as Jisoo was grabbing something to eat, Chaeyoung stood beside the couch watching the TV that was on for the day.

Chaeyoung stood there in pure shock seeing the comments the news showed from the media, she didn't know what to do. What could she do? People were suddenly giving her attention.

"I'm back! I made sure to get avocados off the food this time."

The brunette walked in with Dalgom on his leash, she held up a white bag with a smile before it instantly wiped away seeing her wife's expression.

"Chae? Is something wrong?"

"You released my song?" Chaeyoung asks turning around.

"Yeah, I mean-"

"Why?" Chaeyoung asks, "Why did you do that?"

"Chae, we both know how much singing means to you." Jisoo sighs, "I mean, it crushed you when you didn't make it."

"Why else did I make an entertainment company? Because even though my dream came true, yours didn't. I know how much you wished things were different but now? Your dream deserves to come true."

"You did it for me?"

"Of course, I told you remember?"

"Cheer up, Chaeng. Maybe you're better off without them." Jisoo tried as the girl sitting in front of her stared at the cup of ice cream, "They're stingy."

"It was my only chance to prove myself to them." Chaeyoung looks at her with dull eyes, "I blew it."

"Hey, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Screw them, they missed out on talent."

"You're just saying that."

"No, if I make a company I'll hire you." Jisoo confidently says, "I'll make sure they'll regret the words they said to you."

"You don't have to do that, Chu." The girl gave her a small smile.

"I want to."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yeah, anything for you."

"I thought you were joking."

"I don't joke about you." Jisoo says, "are you...mad?" She looks around.

"I'm shocked but I'm happy? It's so many emotions." Chaeyoung placed her cup aside on the small table, "many that I never felt-"

"Chae?"

"Is this how it feels?" Chaeyoung looks away feeling tears prick her eyes, "I feel so happy, I can't handle it."

"You finally did it." Jisoo sets the bag on the dining table before walking over, "I'm proud of you, Chae."

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."