4. Oh Jisoo

Chaeyoung was sitting in their college dorm as she watched some movies, Jisoo was at some party with friends since Chaeyoung didn't want to go. The blonde was in the middle of an interesting documentary about chickens when her phone went off, she paused the TV to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Chaeyoung?"

"This is she? Who are you?"

"Jisoo's like really drunk and said to call you."

"Figured, alrighty, I'll go get her."

She ended the call, she knew what a drunk Jisoo was like. The drunk brunette couldn't handle her liquor unlike Chaeyoung, she knew Jisoo was going to regret this. While she sadly had to get ready, she leaves the dorm to get into the car.

The drive wasn't far, Chaeyoung parked by the curb seeing how it was a house her girlfriend was partying at. She exited out of the car and walked over to the opened door, peaking she could see people making out or dancing. A chant was heard coming from the backyard,

"JISOO! JISOO! JISOO!"

Chaeyoung walked out seeing the crowd cheer on Jisoo, who was standing on a large rock. The drunk girl was facing some boy as they were rapping. Chaeyoung held her phone up recording Jisoo, who was drunk rapping.

"Yo, yo, yo, I'm Jisoo. Young Soo, they call me." Jisoo says as the crowd cheers, "Me who are you? Yeah, they call me Sooyaa."

"See me and you do, got that soo and you're a boo-" Jisoo looked back at the crowd before screaming like a banshee.

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"ITS MY GIRLFRIEND, CHAEYOUNG!"

Jisoo happily says causing everyone to cheer, Chaeyoung shakes her head as she puts her phone away. The drunk girl hops off the rock and ran over to the blonde, she fell into the girl's arms with a wide grin.

"You here?" Jisoo asked

"Yeah, let's go home drunk." Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around the girl.

"Ooh, I like that!" Jisoo giggled.

When in the car, Jisoo was singing to herself while Chaeyoung drove them home. The brunette stopped and looked at Chaeyoung,

"You wanna know a secret?" Jisoo failed to whisper at her.

"Sure?"

"I like this girl, her name is Chaeyoung." Jisoo happily says, "She's like a chipmunk!"

"A chipmunk?" Chaeyoung laughs

"Yeah, she's so beautiful and she makes me the happiest man in the world."

"You mean girl?" Chaeyoung corrected her.

"She's so nice, she even plays guitar! I don't know how to play that!" Jisoo says, she looked out the window seeing the lights passing by.

"She sounds like a wonderful person," Chaeyoung says.

"She is, but I wanna marry her." Jisoo sighs, "She says no."

"Maybe it's not the right time?"

"She's been saying no forever!" Jisoo whines, "I want to stop asking..."

"What's stopping you?"

"I love her with me-" Jisoo pointed at her head, "heart."

"You're drunk." Chaeyoung comments, "That's your head."

"Head? Isn't that what girls give-"

"Anyways! How about some music?!"

"Hmm? OH, THIS IS MY SONG!" Jisoo perks up at the radio, she taps her hands on her thighs as she sings the song.

"Make me feel alive!
Don't fill it up with meaningless words!
Focus on me now!"

"ALL EYES~ ONNNN MEEEEE~"

Drunk Jisoo always belts out in song, it was one thing Chaeyoung loved. Normal Jisoo wouldn't sing out loud or anything, she would just listen but Drunk Chu? That's a different story.

This was a whole new Jisoo every time.

"Okay drunk, let's get you home now."

Chaeyoung stopped the car while Jisoo was practically in some different reality, drunk Jisoo was a fun person. She exited the car to walk over to Jisoo's door, she opened it causing Jisoo to exit. The drunk brunette stretched her limbs out before doing some weird dance,

"Babe, people might be watching," Chaeyoung says.

"Watching? Dance!" Jisoo says twirling.

"I- Fine." Chaeyoung knew it was no use to go against the girl, after all, this was her fiancé.