22. First Date

Nervousness.

She was nervous. Jisoo sat at the table with Chaeyoung across from her, they both were at a nice little restaurant. The one that Chaeyoung wanted to try, Jisoo was sitting there with a menu in hand as she watched Chaeyoung's eyes roam across the menu,

"I don't know...everything sounds delicious, what are you getting?" Chaeyoung's eyes looked up seeing Jisoo staring at her.

"Uh, I don't know." Jisoo smiles sheepishly.

"Hmm, maybe I'll get some pasta?" She questions, "Rose pasta?" Her eyes darted back to the menu.

Jisoo look at the menu before placing it down, she knew what she was now going to get. She reached over to drink her water and waited patiently,

"You know, I didn't know you liked Rose pasta," Jisoo says causing the girl in front of her to nod.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." Chaeyoung smiles, "I just like roses, I guess?"

"Roses? Does it have to do with your English name or?"

"I never thought of that." Chaeyoung says placing the menu down, "People just call me Roseanne or Rosie for short."

"That's all?" Jisoo questions.

"Well, you never call me by my English name." Chaeyoung pointed out, "So that's just the nicknames for that."

"Hmm, maybe I'll come up with one." Jisoo said, "A special nickname."

"A special nickname?" Chaeyoung questions.

"Everybody has one." Jisoo says, "Even me."

"And what's that?"

"Not telling."

"But you-"

"Are you two ladies ready to order?"

Nervousness dispersed from the room, instead, it was filled with joy and laughter. It was them, of course, awkwardness or nervousness would go away instantly. Chaeyoung wasn't a fan of both ever since they met, unlike Jisoo, she couldn't handle that.

Jisoo laughed as Chaeyoung double down in laughter about something Jisoo did, the crowd of people inside looked over with weird expressions on their faces. One with judgment seeing two young people acting like idiots at a fancy place, but Jisoo didn't care.

Jisoo's laughter grew silent when the water she drank came out of her nose, the two looked at each other shocked before Chaeyoung laughed.

"Sorry, but you two are disturbing the other customers." The waiter walked over, "I'm going to have to ask you two to leave, please."

"The food sucked." Chaeyoung says standing up and reaching her hand out, "Come on, let's get some good food."

"Yeah!" Jisoo agreed and took her hand.

It was always the two.

"Is your nose okay?" Chaeyoung jokes when they left the restaurant.

"Yeah, that surprised me." Jisoo giggled, "I didn't think that was possible!"

"That surprised me as well." Chaeyoung smiled.

"So where now?" Jisoo asked, "We got kicked out."

"McDonald's?"

"You read my mind, Park."

No matter how cheap or expensive the places were, it doesn't matter. They both had each other to keep company, the type where you never want the day or night to end. It was that moment.

Fancy steak or a simple hamburger didn't matter, both weren't picky. You just didn't need to impress them, they are just simple people. The ones that hang out in the parking lot eating food, the ones who race with shopping carts, or the ones who sit on the porch.

"This is the best date I've ever been on."

Chaeyoung smiles over at Jisoo, who was eating ice cream and had chocolate in the corner of her mouth.

"Really?" The brunette said surprised.

"Yeah, getting kicked out of a restaurant and eating junk food is something I never thought of." She looked down at the cookie in her hand, "this was amazing."

"Well, I didn't plan on getting kicked out." Jisoo pointed out, "But I'm glad you had a good time."

"Every time I'm with you it's always an adventure." Chaeyoung smiles, "especially seeing water come out of your nose."

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"You know how to charm women." Chaeyoung teased.

"Well, I do try." Jisoo gloats, "Anything for women with blonde hair and the name Park Chaeyoung."

"Have you thought of your nickname yet?"

"Oh? Well, Let's see...." Jisoo looks at the melted ice cream in the cup, "how about Rosé?"

"Rosé? Really? Like the pasta?" Chaeyoung was dumbfounded, she thought it had to be special!

"What? I like the dish and I like you! So Rosé but with the twist!" Jisoo pointed out that it was the obvious thing.

"But you like chicken!"

"I eat other things, you know! Chicken is always my number one."

"So I'm not?" Chaeyoung challenges.

"I- why are you doing this?!" Jisoo whines, "You have to stop hanging around Jennie."

"You didn't answer the question, Kim." The blonde deadpans, "Chicken or me?"

"Well, both are good options- You." Jisoo sighs, "I love chicken but I can't marry it."

"But you can marry me?"

"Yep."

"I'd like to see you try." Chaeyoung took a bite of the cookie.

"Oh, I'll show you," Jisoo says rather confidently.

Love Story (Chaesoo Fluffs)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें