15. Pebbles hitting your head

One thing about Jisoo was she is a romantic.

Chaeyoung got teased by her family especially her parents ever since they caught how Jisoo treated her, they saw Jisoo acting differently than what the girl would normally be like to others. Of course, Chaeyoung's parents loved the girl and they wouldn't let their daughter live this down.

Jisoo learned guitar (only a song) to serenade the girl, bought her flowers, and even would boldly pop the question at random times.

Kim Jisoo was a very romantic person.

It was midnight and Chaeyoung's family was asleep by now, the girl was finishing up writing a song that she was preparing for an audition. The girl sat in her bed with a notebook on her lap and the pink pen twirled in her hand, Chaeyoung sighs trying to finish the final adjustments.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

The blonde looked over hearing small little taps coming from the room, she looks around confused as the sound was getting repetitive. A small little object catches her eyes towards the window, she placed her stuff aside and walked over the window cautiously.

There, she saw a small object hitting her window.

Tap.

She unlocked her window and pushed it up, Chaeyoung's head pokes out confused until feeling something hitting her forehead.

"Ow!" She flinches before hearing a gasp.

"Sorry!" Jisoo yelled in a hushed voice.

"J-Chu? What are you doing?" The blonde asked looking down at her girlfriend.

"I wanted to see you!" Jisoo smiles, "So, I got these!" She held up a small bag of pebbles.

"They aren't cheap, you know?"

The brunette chuckled to herself before hearing the window shut closed, she grabbed a small pebble and threw it back up at the window. She waited for minutes and many small pebbles hit the poor glass window, the brunette heard the front door close causing her to freeze in place.

She saw her lover standing there, in a purple hoodie (that was rightfully Jisoo's) and gray sweatpants. Chaeyoung was wearing her hair in a ponytail and her glasses rests on her nose, the blonde walks over and Jisoo's jaw dropped.

"Is there something on my face?" Chaeyoung asked stopping in front of the girl.

"U-uh no!" Jisoo immediately says she looked away with flushed cheeks.

"So you brought pebbles, Romeo?" Chaeyoung teased seeing the small brown bag.

"Well, it brought you to me." Jisoo turned back, "wanna go for a drive?"

"Are we going to ride horses or go to the castle?" Chaeyoung asked as she grabbed her girlfriend's arm.

"It's even better than that..."

The two sat in the car in the parking lot of a McDonald's, Chaeyoung was munching on some fries as Jisoo was eating some ice cream. Jisoo was right, it was the best thing.

"You do know a way into a girl's heart, don't you?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I try" Jisoo shrugged as she pushed the ice cream around in the cup, "I didn't try in my last relationship."

"How so?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I mean, I didn't have feelings for them and it was just- It didn't feel like one." Jisoo said, "But I'm with you now."

"I feel honored."

"Well, you should be. Buying a bag of pebbles is 4 bucks." Jisoo jokes, "I could've gotten many things with that."

"Poor Chu's wallet." Chaeyoung teased.

"It's worth it, so what's up?" Jisoo looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"Come on Chae, you never stay up this late." Jisoo pointed out, "You're usually asleep during this time."

"I was finishing my audition song." Chaeyoung sighs, "I just want it to be good."

"Chae, it'll be great. Don't worry about it."

"I've been waiting for this my whole life, Chu. I want everything to be perfect." Chaeyoung says as she sees the brunette nodded.

"Everything will be alright." Jisoo says, "You'll make it Chae, I know it."

"How can you say that? I'm just me, there are other people prettier and skinnier than me." Chaeyoung frowns a little as Jisoo immediately met her eyes.

"It's all about passion, Chaeyoung. You're beautiful already..." Jisoo nervously says, "I mean, you look amazing even if you're dressed like this and you don't have to be skinny to grab people's attention."

"I'm just scared."

"I know, but you know what?" Jisoo says as her lips curled up.

"What?"

"You have me. I promise you'll make it big! Who knows, maybe you'll even get a meal!" Jisoo pointed at the bag.

"Now that'll be cool!" Chaeyoung laughs.

"Duh, maybe you'll even get a billboard! Or go on TV!"

"Chu-"

"What I'm trying to say is, even if you make it or not- I'll be supporting you along the way." Jisoo smiles, "Even as a friend or girlfriend."

"You...you would do that?" Chaeyoung softly asked.

"Yeah, and I think I must've hit your head a little too hard." The brunette jokes.

"I may have gotten a concussion," Chaeyoung adds.

"Well, I had to put those pebbles into good use."

"Wanna use them for something else?" Chaeyoung offered.

"Like what?" Jisoo smirked knowing what the blonde would say.

"Like scaring Lisa and Jennie?"

"Ah, you are my girl."